No announcement yet.

Alcohol Sales Dropped 15% In States With Medical Marijuana Laws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Trust me I know. My family does this every time we get together.
    There’s a video I saw on Instagram about a month ago with the caption “how fast your mood changes when drunk” and it was a dark skin kid maybe 20 walking into a room laughing and then something off camera catches his eye and he immediately looks like he’s gonna kill.

Was so true to life

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Yeah mon.. one cannot compare these two when alcohol is so openly available and not illegal.
      i never liked the feeling of being high.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
        There's zero hangover with pot though. To me that's huge.
        i don't get silly drunk. i drink until i am warm and good.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          i never liked the feeling of being high.
          Have a little less. Whenever I’ve read this it’s always people who take too much their first times.

Imagine if the first time you drank, you chugged a fifth of vodka on an empty stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Have a little less. Whenever I’ve read this it’s always people who take too much their first times.

Imagine if the first time you drank, you chugged a fifth of vodka on an empty stomach.
            it was fruity loop candy. it the equivalent of a half fun size snicker.

When i smoke it i felt nothing, just like with cigarettes.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              it was fruity loop candy. it the equivalent of a half fun size snicker.

When i smoke it i felt nothing, just like with cigarettes.
              yeah, and only Sativa's in Jamaica still? Lambs Bread? Edibles hit dudes way harder, i don't even know how to dose proper because I always made em' myself, and now you can buy them at the store for 200mg. People say thats a bunch of servings, but I guess my home made stuff was always stronger, because 200mg does **** all for me lol

Comment

There’s a video I saw on Instagram about a month ago with the caption “how fast your mood changes when drunk” and it was a dark skin kid maybe 20 walking into a room laughing and then something off camera catches his eye and he immediately looks like he’s gonna kill.

Was so true to life
                It's called the Devils mouth wash for a reason. My family is full of alcoholics. I really want to quit hard liquor by the time I have kids.

If they legalize weed I will quit it and just drink wine time to time and a beer when I go out. There's no benefit to that stuff. I have a love hate relationship with alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  It's called the Devils mouth wash for a reason. My family is full of alcoholics. I really want to quit hard liquor by the time I have kids.

If they legalize weed I will quit it and just drink wine time to time and a beer when I go out. There's no benefit to that stuff. I have a love hate relationship with alcohol.
                  I've been sober now for just under 2 years. The health benefits alone to sobriety are insane, not to mention my sanity

Comment

yeah, and only Sativa's in Jamaica still? Lambs Bread? Edibles hit dudes way harder, i don't even know how to dose proper because I always made em' myself, and now you can buy them at the store for 200mg. People say thats a bunch of servings, but I guess my home made stuff was always stronger, because 200mg does **** all for me lol
                    Yeah I got these gummies in CO that were 10mg apiece and taking just one or two didn't do ****.

I think the chocolate edibles are more effective than the gummy kind. I've gotten way stronger highs from brownies and chocolate edibles than with gummies.

Comment

I've been sober now for just under 2 years. The health benefits alone to sobriety are insane, not to mention my sanity
                      Wow.

Damn I may try to quit drinking next year . I am only 27 but I woke need to find another Vice like weed or Xanax. Liquor cuts the stress out of my life. I am always done with my gambling problem it is just not in me anymore but liquor will be hard. I know for a fact if I can get legal weed I would stop drinking. I can't get a legal weed card because I will lose my gun license.

I rather my state just legalize it. I would quit cold turkey.

Comment

Working...
                      X