Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Tells Joe Rogan: Trump Is No Worse Than Obama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was banned from Twitter and sent a message asking me to call them and manually verify that I'm not a Russian collusion robot if I wanted my account back.

The tweet in question: An American university study correlating recreational drug use in parents with crime/suicide rates in their offspring.

I guess drug addiction and child neglect are major points of pride among the political left. Enough to whip out the fake/repeatedly debunked Russia scapegoat.

#GetOnGab
    Last edited by ////; 02-03-2019, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
      It's true. Trump is no worse than Obama when it comes to war and destruction. They're both horrible. The problem with Trump is that he's also a Russian agent, which is certainly unique, to say the least. I mean, this is the first cyber war between top powers, and the US has lost. It'll be interesting to see where things go from here.
      you fool. what country has president trump destabilized? what new war are we fighting? trump cucked North Korea without firing a shot or arming moderate rebels. he also talks about reducing our pointless involvement in the Middle East by sending troops home. obama is worse by all measure. not only did he arm terrorists, destroyed Libya and almost Egypt, he looked like an utter b*tch doing it. no foreign leader worth their salt respected him.

Russian agent lol...not even going to entertain this stupidity.
      Last edited by John Barron; 02-03-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        you fool. what country has president trump destabilized? what new war are we fighting? trump cucked North Korea without firing a shot or arming moderate rebels. he also talks about reducing our pointless involvement in the Middle East by sending troops home. obama is worse by all measure. not only did he arm terrorists, destroyed Libya and almost Egypt, he looked like an utter b*tch doing it. no foreign leader worth their salt respected him.

Russian agent lol...not even going to entertain this stupidity.
        Yemen, genocide.

Comment

not honestly surprised there's backlash. joe is such a mediocre person, his worthless opinions always changes depending on who his guest is. he's only popular because he gets popular people on. the only topic the ****ing fraud is consistent on is MUH WEED and MUH MMA. people are only figuring this out now?

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            not honestly surprised there's backlash. joe is such a mediocre person, his worthless opinions always changes depending on who his guest is. he's only popular because he gets popular people on. the only topic the ****ing fraud is consistent on is MUH WEED and MUH MMA. people are only figuring this out now?
            It seems these days he just agrees with whoever he has on. The YouTube comments are pretty telling.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              What are you answering to?

Y'all said my claim about $0.03 raise was a lie. i showed y'all the evidence.
              3 cents was for a certain month over month not for the whole year. It wasn't a lie, but it didn't pertain to what we were referencing.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                3 cents was for a certain month over month not for the whole year. It wasn't a lie, but it didn't pertain to what we were referencing.
                January did so well and only $0.03 raise? The system is broken and needs to be fix.

Let me know if you want this schooling.

As for your 3.2, remember inflation took 1.9 out of that. The system isn't working because the shareholders and top executives have rigged it.

Comment

January did so well and only $0.03 raise? The system is broken and needs to be fix.

Let me know if you want this schooling.

As for your 3.2, remember inflation took 1.9 out of that. The system isn't working because the shareholders and top executives have rigged it.
                  January of this year, its only one month, wages rose 3 cents this past month, but could raise 10 cents in February, 5 cents in March and 2 cents in April, but if at the end of the year the wages rose a total of 80 cents to a dollar per hour, that would mean based on a 40 hour work week people on average got a $1500-2200 dollar wage increase year over.

Wage growth is the best its been since 2008, so why don't you thank uncle Donny, even though this has absolutely no effect on you whatsoever. I never seen a person so involved with USA politics that didn't actually live in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    January of this year, its only one month, wages rose 3 cents this past month, but could raise 10 cents in February, 5 cents in March and 2 cents in April, but if at the end of the year the wages rose a total of 80 cents to a dollar per hour, that would mean based on a 40 hour work week people on average got a $1500-2200 dollar wage increase year over.

Wage growth is the best its been since 2008, so why don't you thank uncle Donny, even though this has absolutely no effect on you whatsoever. I never seen a person so involved with USA politics that didn't actually live in the US.
                    Crazy isn't it? Dude doesn't live in the US but just so happens to know more than most about what goes on here.
                    Yeah just doesn't add up.

Comment

Red - majority of that went to the top earners, right?
                      Depends on your field of work, you also have to take into account 401K's and other benefits as well.

"At an occupational level, compensation costs increased 4.8 percent for information technology and 3.5 percent for sales and office and service occupations.

State and local government compensation costs rose just 2.5 percent, just one-tenth of a point more than the increase for the same period a year ago."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/31/wage...-a-decade.html

Comment

Working...
                      X