No announcement yet.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Tells Joe Rogan: Trump Is No Worse Than Obama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    LOL VOX? Hows gas prices? Oh thats right, you wouldnt know because you dont live here.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
      Became a Russian agent (possibly in the late 80s) and colluded to conquer and sabotage the US. Mueller report will attest to this soon enough, if all the ample evidence available isn't enough to sway you, playa. At the very least, it is overwhelmingly clear his campaign colluded. That was the main question at the bottom of the investigation, and the multiple indictments speak for themselves: The Trump Campaign colluded with Russia.

There are so many things Trump has done or said that are racist. Where do I even start homie? Separating immigrant families, locking their kids in cages, allowing rampant abuse and neglect. Referring to White supremacists as good people. Calling Black people's countries ****holes, and saying they all live in huts. Using racist slurs against Puerto Ricans. Refusing to aid Puerto Rico, causing thousands of deaths, and cremating the bodies with the help of the army to avoid the body count. Classifying them as natural causes. Calling Mexicans rapists and criminals. The Muslim ban for immigrants from primarily Middle Eastern countries. Should I keep going? I could literally be here all day. Okay another one, taking away a path toward citizenship from children born of immigrants that have lived here their entire lives. I'd keep going, but you get the drift. It's like every week with this dude.

Real question is: Why are you even asking this? If you keep up with everything, then you already know what's what. I don't understand the attempts to defend him now. He's a traitor. And, for the record, the wall was wrong under Obama, and it's wrong now.

Is it really worth throwing away your country just because he caters to racist beliefs? Do you all not see that it's a trick? The dude is using White supremacy as a weapon. What he most cares about is money. Russian money. And, you know what? Russia wouldn't give a darn if you all starved to death, as long as it benefited them. You're playing a dangerous game.
      OMG LOL can you provide some links or is this a "sources say" thing?

Edit never mind Im not even going there. No one is changing your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        LOL VOX? Hows gas prices? Oh thats right, you wouldnt know because you dont live here.
        As long as you saw that the $0.03 is true.

Comment

Gas prices aren't included in the CPi.

Comment

OMG LOL can you provide some links or is this a "sources say" thing?

Edit never mind Im not even going there. No one is changing your mind.
            Dude, of course I can, for everything.

E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Do I honestly have to show you something that you already know? You guys talk about this here all the time. You follow the news. None of this is new.

If I linked you sources to every single thing I mentioned, would you change your mind?

Look, let's talk for real. Everybody knows what's up. Why are ya'll still supporting this guy? What good will all this do anybody when Russia finishes destroying the country? You may think it gives you an edge now, but it won't when the economy crumbles, man.

The US is not a saint. The US deserves this and more. But the plain truth here is that Russia is not your friend. Russia will destroy you.

Comment

Did you even read your own article? As liberal as the writers at VOX are even they can't deny facts,

Per your own source, turns out I was wrong, the average wage increase for last year wasn't 2.8% it was 3.2%

"In the past 12 months, average hourly earnings have only increased 85 cents, or 3.2 percent"

I love how they also say "only increased" when in reality this is the biggest increase since 2008. Next time provide less hacky sources and ones that actually are professional.

85 cent increase per hour equals to $136 more a month for workers on a 40 hour work week, not bad at all for a years increase. If the same wage increase happens this year then that's a $272 dollar increase per month over a 2 year period. And after the 3rd and 4th year... well I'm sure you can do the math.
              Last edited by JimRaynor; 02-03-2019, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Did you even read your own article? As liberal as the writers at VOX are even they can't deny facts,

Per your own source, turns out I was wrong, the average wage increase for last year wasn't 2.8% it was 3.2%

"In the past 12 months, average hourly earnings have only increased 85 cents, or 3.2 percent"

I love how they also say "only increased" when in reality this is the biggest increase since 2008. Next time provide less hacky sources and ones that actually are professional.
                What are you answering to?

Y'all said my claim about $0.03 raise was a lie. i showed y'all the evidence.

Comment

Gas prices aren't included in the CPi.
                  Naw but you guys can complain when they're too high huh? But when you're saving money on gas each week its no biggie.

Comment

Naw but you guys can complain when they're too high huh? But when you're saving money on gas each week its no biggie.
                    Yeah. Poor Carter got blamed for sh**t he had no control over.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

85 cent increase per hour equals to $136 more a month for workers on a 40 hour work week, not bad at all for a years increase. If the same wage increase happens this year then that's a $272 dollar increase per month over a 2 year period. And after the 3rd and 4th year... well I'm sure you can do the math.
                      Red - majority of that went to the top earners, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X