No announcement yet.

To The Surprise Of No One, Cory Booker Announces Bid For Presidency

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To The Surprise Of No One, Cory Booker Announces Bid For Presidency

What do you guys think, does he stand a chance? Do our black countrymen on this board like him more than Kamala Harris? Discuss.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/polit...020/index.html

Here is Cory's ad video,

Last edited by JimRaynor; 02-01-2019, 12:27 PM.

Comment

The problem with this ad and Kamala Harris ad, and many of these other stupid ads, is that they literally tell you nothing about the policy positions of these candidates. That ad was just filled with a bunch of feel good words that mean absolutely nothing.

Atleast when Trump ran or Bernie Sanders released their ads, you had a concrete policy positions that they were fighting for. With Trump it was about building a wall/securing our border, protecting USA from Chinese trade policy, and bringing manufacturing jobs back to the USA. With Bernie it was about Medicare for All, free college.

Meanwhile the Harris and Booker ads offer absolutely nothing.

Comment

He's not married so me thinks that will be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
          He's not married so me thinks that will be a problem.
          Cause he's a f@g

Comment

He's the black male version of Hillary Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Here is Cory's ad video,

I hate his voice

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              The problem with this ad and Kamala Harris ad, and many of these other stupid ads, is that they literally tell you nothing about the policy positions of these candidates. That ad was just filled with a bunch of feel good words that mean absolutely nothing.

Atleast when Trump ran or Bernie Sanders released their ads, you had a concrete policy positions that they were fighting for. With Trump it was about building a wall/securing our border, protecting USA from Chinese trade policy, and bringing manufacturing jobs back to the USA. With Bernie it was about Medicare for All, free college.

Meanwhile the Harris and Booker ads offer absolutely nothing.
              Yeah I think this is not unusual for early campaign type ads. They just want to be "for the people" etc and drum up general interest. They will probably change over the course of the campaign.

Comment

Who the **** is that I'm from NJ

Comment

I think if Booker is the nom we'll see that being Black is not automatically a big benefit for a presidential candidate in this age as some believe. He can't deliver speeches like Barack, and more importantly, can't say he was the 1st.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-01-2019, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Didn’t he sexually assault a gay? And with that I’m assuming he’s republican

Comment

Working...
                    X