No announcement yet.

To The Surprise Of No One, Cory Booker Announces Bid For Presidency

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
    He's not married so me thinks that will be a problem.
    If he wins he will be neck deep
    In azz.

Comment

He's not married so me thinks that will be a problem.
      Lol yea me too. Fan of Booker (since his Street Fight doc), but Americans don't seem to wanna elect single mfers to higher offices.

Or non-religious people for that manner although idk Booker's religious outlook off the top of my head or if that is relevant.

Random Q. Who's the highest elected single official in the US now? Is there a bunch of single & ready to mingle governors out there maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
        He's the black male version of Hillary Clinton.
        Booker's actually likeable so idk about that.

I see Hillary like the white female version of Dick Cheney.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Lol yea me too. Fan of Booker (since his Street Fight doc), but Americans don't seem to wanna elect single mfers to higher offices.

Or non-religious people for that manner although idk Booker's religious outlook off the top of my head or if that is relevant.

Random Q. Who's the highest elected single official in the US now? Is there a bunch of single & ready to mingle governors out there maybe?
          Google shows the last bachelor elected as grover cleveland in 1866 but he got married in his 1st term. Prior to that was James Buchanan in 1857. An unmarried guy doesn't fill the electorates with confidence about being dedicated to something, it's the same with jobs as an employer would happily hire a married guy who would put up with their sht and not complain.I think Kamala Harris doesn't have kids which doesn't seem like a problem for getting into office in europe, but i don't think you americans would take too kindly to that.

Comment

Google shows the last bachelor elected as grover cleveland in 1866 but he got married in his 1st term. Prior to that was James Buchanan in 1857. An unmarried guy doesn't fill the electorates with confidence about being dedicated to something, it's the same with jobs as an employer would happily hire a married guy who would put up with their sht and not complain.I think Kamala Harris doesn't have kids which doesn't seem like a problem for getting into office in europe, but i don't think you americans would take too kindly to that.
            Yea having kids with your wife seems a bit of a thing to.

Married with kids + religion affiliation seems to make you more politically pleasing or sellable.

I knew there were some Presidents from way back who were single, but is there anyone around now who's like a high ranking Senator or Governor who's not married doe? Well Booker obviously although not sure how high ranking he really is although high ranking enough to try to make a run for President I guess.

It'll be interesting to see how Booker deals with this ultimately weird, but understandable questions that are gonna come his way about his love life & likely his sexual orientation cuz this cat seems like the most likely unouted gay dude since Kevin Spacey to me.

Comment

Comment

Yea having kids with your wife seems a bit of a thing to.

Married with kids + religion affiliation seems to make you more politically pleasing or sellable.

I knew there were some Presidents from way back who were single, but is there anyone around now who's like a high ranking Senator or Governor who's not married doe? Well Booker obviously although not sure how high ranking he really is although high ranking enough to try to make a run for President I guess.

It'll be interesting to see how Booker deals with this ultimately weird, but understandable questions that are gonna come his way about his love life & likely his sexual orientation cuz this cat seems like the most likely unouted gay dude since Kevin Spacey to me.
                I haven't read about any high ranking politican who is single...i'm sure a few of the older guys are widowed/divorced but even throughout history they get remarried in a year or two tops. I mean there were stories about him propositioning a man in a restroom a while back but it died down. All this isn't going to go down too well with middle ameica unfortunately.

Comment

I haven't read about any high ranking politican who is single...i'm sure a few of the older guys are widowed/divorced but even throughout history they get remarried in a year or two tops.
                  Sure, but I'd argue thats different. Its almost like its a social capital thing with being married.

Like you've proven to be good enough or not bad enough for at least one person in the world being able to deal with all your behind the scenes bs or w/e lol. So having been married still looks better to the average voter than never being married I feel like.

Widowed would obviously be better then divorced as well since one spouse died & one spouse got tired of soneones bs finally.

I mean there were stories about him propositioning a man in a restroom a while back but it died down. All this isn't going to go down too well with middle ameica unfortunately.
                  I vaguely remember hearing about that now that you mention it. Bet it'll come up again if it wasn't 100% a hoax or bs with his announcement to run for President.

And yea I kinda feel like hes VP material best case, assuming he drops out early before he gets into some weird sexual orientation questions or gay scandal that'll poison him for this election cycle.

So either hes legit gay & the US isn't ready for President Fabulous or he's gonna be seen as some weirdo who's asexual or he's gonna be seen as a guy whos not got that social capital a lot of voters seem to wanna see by having a wife.

I don't see a W for him here unless he closes up shop quick & aligns himself with someone who wins the nomination & picks him up as their VP. Then assuming they win he can get married in the first term (to a beard if he's gay) & set himself to George Sr his way to a VP to Prez run in Nov 2028.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    Kamala The Ugandan Giant is running for president, fo' sho'!

More American than 21 savage

Comment

s

So if this your boy, then why did he **** all of America and force us to buy more expensive medical drugs?

He voted against it?..

Since you so well informed on this dude, and he is your guy, Why does he and you support big pharma?

Explain why booker voted against and killed his own party’s bill to allow for importation of generic drugs to lower prices for Americans citizens.

Can you explain why you and booker support this ?

Or are you just ignorant and follow blindly?

Can you explain or are you ignorant?

Comment

Working...
                      X