Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE Set Up A Fake University In Detroit To Find And Deport Undocumented Immigrants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    i have heard stories of them gaming that thing and know you know some too.

So you would send all of them out because you have heard some game the system? Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      So you would send all of them out because you have heard some game the system? Brilliant!
      They took 3/4 of the H1-B. They shouldn't get more than 1/16 of it. They have gamed that sh**t.

You gonna share some stories? Because i know you have them.

Comment

They took 3/4 of the H1-B. They shouldn't get more than 1/16 of it. They have gamed that sh**t.

Listen to your ignorant ass talking as if you know how the visa works and how it is issued.
        I'm not going to share stories when you clearly have "heard" about them.
        But to give you perspective, H1b is a specialized skills visa to work in the US, until 2010 it wasn't even filling up so there was 100% allotted
        It was 65k visa for grads and 20+k for people who did their masters here.
        Congress set the current annual cap for the H-1B category at 65,000. Not all H-1B nonimmigrant visas are subject to this annual cap. Please note that up to 6,800 visas are set aside from the 65,000 each fiscal year for the H-1B1 program under the terms of the legislation implementing the U.S.-Chile and U.S.-Singapore free trade agreements. Unused visas in this group become available for H-1B use for the next fiscal year.
        How many people from Jamaica do you know are on specialized skill, applied to h1b and didnt get a chance?
        You hatin coz a legal visa person comes in, abides law, pays taxes and improves his and the countries economy?
        Sounds like a sore loser
        Last edited by BoxingFan85; 02-01-2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Listen to your ignorant ass talking as if you know how the visa works and how it is issued.
          I'm not going to share stories when you clearly have "heard" about them.
          But to give you perspective, H1b is a specialized skills visa to work in the US, until 2010 it wasn't even filling up so there was 100% allotted
          It was 65k visa for grads and 20+k for people who did their masters here.
          Congress set the current annual cap for the H-1B category at 65,000. Not all H-1B nonimmigrant visas are subject to this annual cap. Please note that up to 6,800 visas are set aside from the 65,000 each fiscal year for the H-1B1 program under the terms of the legislation implementing the U.S.-Chile and U.S.-Singapore free trade agreements. Unused visas in this group become available for H-1B use for the next fiscal year.
          How many people from Jamaica do you know are on specialized skill, applied to h1b and didnt get a chance?
          You hatin coz a legal visa person comes in, abides law, pays taxes and improves his and the countries economy?
          Sounds like a sore loser
          Seems like you hot. Seems like you know some folks who gamed the system. i know about the H1-B visas.

NGOs and Universities don't fall in that quota. They are free to give it as they feel. That quota is only for the private industry.

Seems like you know those grimy stories. i heard them you know them.

Share some!

Comment

I've read articles and stories that Indians make up a lot of H1b Visas, but how do they take up 3/4 of it? How did they game that system to make it even possible? I mean that's a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              I've read articles and stories that Indians make up a lot of H1b Visas, but how do they take up 3/4 of it? How did they game that system to make it even possible? I mean that's a lot.
              i won't be saying anything until BoxingFan shares what he knows.

Comment

Red - Great news. Those folks have gamed the system and the H1-B visa thing.

Read more at:
                //economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/66289772.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Get them out!
                Fun that man I like curry

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  The numbers that these guys are projecting are accruals. Here is how h1b works, you get 6yrs on the visa by the end of 6th year you are either on your way to the green card or you have to leave the country and the cool off period is 1 year before reapplying.
                  Now the average green card wait for Indians who are eligible on employment (eb2 and eb3) is ~8-9yrs and until you get your GC you get to renew your h1b until you reach a certain stage of it where you get an EAD(Employment Authorization Document) this would take almost 6yrs.
                  Now if you were from Russia or China the other most h1b applications and your employer files your GC, you get them in 2-3yrs for China and 1-2yrs for Russia. Rest of the world it is current i.e., youcapply and within one year or so you get your GC.

https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...mber-2018.html

When they draw the stats that 300k+ are on H1b they count people who came in a few yrs ago even when they are en-route to GC which would take its time and the other country folks got their GC sooner and didn't need h1b visa anymore.
                  Sadly siablo wouldn't do his research and thinks everybody is out to scam.
                  The real scam itself happened with few big IT Indian companies who were getting less experienced people and filed for their visas under specialized skills which got cracked down by the US govt. a few yrs ago and those companies are now scrutinized extra when they file for h1b now and also they are filing for only highly experienced IT professionals.
                  Now some countries don't need h1b to work in US like Canada, Australia and countries like Singapore have their own cut dedicated in the 65k visa dedicated to h1b.
                  Europeans don't come looking to work here in IT. Top picks for IT jobs are Chinese, Russians, Indians and they make up of the most applicants of h1b and a few from Philippines and Korea. Japanese, UK, Germans rarely do come to US for IT jobs.
                  The stats here show how many applicant are actually applying for h1b new and renewal, note it wouldn't say approvals by country but shows applications.
                  https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...end-tables.pdf

Here is the approval by country..

http://globalworkers.org/iii-h-1b-workers-us-–-data

Comment

The numbers that these guys are projecting are accruals. Here is how h1b works, you get 6yrs on the visa by the end of 6th year you are either on your way to the green card or you have to leave the country and the cool off period is 1 year before reapplying.
                    Now the average green card wait for Indians who are eligible on employment (eb2 and eb3) is ~8-9yrs and until you get your GC you get to renew your h1b until you reach a certain stage of it where you get an EAD(Employment Authorization Document) this would take almost 6yrs.
                    Now if you were from Russia or China the other most h1b applications and your employer files your GC, you get them in 2-3yrs for China and 1-2yrs for Russia. Rest of the world it is current i.e., youcapply and within one year or so you get your GC.

https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...mber-2018.html

When they draw the stats that 300k+ are on H1b they count people who came in a few yrs ago even when they are en-route to GC which would take its time and the other country folks got their GC sooner and didn't need h1b visa anymore.
                    Sadly siablo wouldn't do his research and thinks everybody is out to scam.
                    The real scam itself happened with few big IT Indian companies who were getting less experienced people and filed for their visas under specialized skills which got cracked down by the US govt. a few yrs ago and those companies are now scrutinized extra when they file for h1b now and also they are filing for only highly experienced IT professionals.
                    Now some countries don't need h1b to work in US like Canada, Australia and countries like Singapore have their own cut dedicated in the 65k visa dedicated to h1b.
                    Europeans don't come looking to work here in IT. Top picks for IT jobs are Chinese, Russians, Indians and they make up of the most applicants of h1b and a few from Philippines and Korea. Japanese, UK, Germans rarely do come to US for IT jobs.
                    The stats here show how many applicant are actually applying for h1b new and renewal, note it wouldn't say approvals by country but shows applications.
                    https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...end-tables.pdf

Here is the approval by country..

http://globalworkers.org/iii-h-1b-workers-us-–-data
                    Are some Indians companies abusing it?

Comment

Are some Indians companies abusing it?
                      Yes, says in my post if you missed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X