Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE Set Up A Fake University In Detroit To Find And Deport Undocumented Immigrants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    You might make curry of somethings that we don't make in parts of India but I was saying east, west, north, south combined you can make endless curries and the cuisine is so different in each region that not everything has been exposed to other parts of the world.
    For e.g in my region (south) we make some curries that never made it outside India because there is simply nobody that is a natural businessman to tap into it. Most of the Indians who own restaurants in US are Gujratis and they don't know a good S. Indian curry.
    Share a Youtube vid with your style of curry being cooked.

Comment

You might make curry of somethings that we don't make in parts of India but I was saying east, west, north, south combined you can make endless curries and the cuisine is so different in each region that not everything has been exposed to other parts of the world.
      For e.g in my region (south) we make some curries that never made it outside India because there is simply nobody that is a natural businessman to tap into it. Most of the Indians who own restaurants in US are Gujratis and they don't know a good S. Indian curry.
      BTW who you got for tonight's fight.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        C'mon man. So i got personally told stories by an indian who did it and knew of a company who did it but you who work in a field that they are popular in and also are an indian but you don't know anything?

You must be embarrassed to share what you know. i thought you were made of sterner stuff.
        Stop being a pain in the ass man.. tell me what you know instead of probing endless for something you know and I don't know and me making futile attempts of it to convey it to you. What's this "it" you speak of? Out with it already..

Comment

BTW who you got for tonight's fight.
          Kovalev is done man, he doesn't seem to have the focus and stamina. It appears he put all his energy in hating Ward, his trainer and fell in love with his power.
          I think Alvarez will KO him late when Kovalev gasses after 10th

Comment

Share a Youtube vid with your style of curry being cooked.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FAfHg-6R-mE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nQgyJ0x4oAE

Comment

Stop being a pain in the ass man.. tell me what you know instead of probing endless for something you know and I don't know and me making futile attempts of it to convey it to you. What's this "it" you speak of? Out with it already..
              You playing mind games but i am sure i don't know as much as you.

Take it to the PMs if you don't wanna talk in the open.

Comment

Kovalev is done man, he doesn't seem to have the focus and stamina. It appears he put all his energy in hating Ward, his trainer and fell in love with his power.
                I think Alvarez will KO him late when Kovalev gasses after 10th
                Cool. We on the same page was looking to make sig bet with you.

Comment

i know that Jeera. My indian family cooks with it.

Comment

Damn. Y'all over seasoning sh**t.

Comment

Damn. Y'all over seasoning sh**t.
                      Yeah the seasoning is over the top on some dishes but the flavor just explodes in your mouth similar to beef chilli with a lot of flavor like they make in some restaurants they keep showing in DDD.

Comment

Working...
                      X