Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE Set Up A Fake University In Detroit To Find And Deport Undocumented Immigrants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They cold as ICE for that

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Yes, says in my post if you missed it.
      Yo, man. it's me.

Share the stories, man. i am the last one to be judgmental.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Fun that man I like curry
        Jamaicans have better curry.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Jamaicans have better curry.
          Ha ha ha.. daddy has more tricks up the sleeves buddy because You guys know only tip of the curry iceberg..

Comment

Yo, man. it's me.

Share the stories, man. i am the last one to be judgmental.
            YOu aren't judgmental? Pretty sure you were when you made that broad statement dude.. my post in informative enough to tell you why there are so many on h1b because the GC line moves slowly for Indians compared to other countries.

Comment

Ha ha ha.. daddy has more tricks up the sleeves buddy because You guys know only tip of the curry iceberg..
              What you saying now because i believe everything we do is well curried.

Comment

YOu aren't judgmental? Pretty sure you were when you made that broad statement dude.. my post in informative enough to tell you why there are so many on h1b because the GC line moves slowly for Indians compared to other countries.
                Nah man. Tell me some of the stories you personally heard from that community.

Comment

Nah man. Tell me some of the stories you personally heard from that community.
                  I don't have stories to tell mon, you assumed I did. All I said was why you were wrong in thinking Indians are hogging all of h1b when the quota is based on lottery and there is a limited amount every year. Majority of h1b is in my field IT and that's where you have lot of Indians and Chinese applicants. Few company tried to push less skilled workers and were caught by the govt. that said, most consultancies hire people on h1b for projects which may run for 3months to few years. When one client project ends then you need to find a new one and until such time the company will hold your h1b and pays you(when they are not getting Client money) but take their money back when the client project rolls in, so it is not breaking the law as you can always file a petition when a new client project starts. For h1b you need an employer/sponsor and as long as that company is following the h1b guidelines the intricacies of how many projects you handle or what client you work for is merely the detail of it.

Comment

I don't have stories to tell mon, you assumed I did. All I said was why you were wrong in thinking Indians are hogging all of h1b when the quota is based on lottery and there is a limited amount every year. Majority of h1b is in my field IT and that's where you have lot of Indians and Chinese applicants. Few company tried to push less skilled workers and were caught by the govt. that said, most consultancies hire people on h1b for projects which may run for 3months to few years. When one client project ends then you need to find a new one and until such time the company will hold your h1b and pays you(when they are not getting Client money) but take their money back when the client project rolls in, so it is not breaking the law as you can always file a petition when a new client project starts. For h1b you need an employer/sponsor and as long as that company is following the h1b guidelines the intricacies of how many projects you handle or what client you work for is merely the detail of it.
                    C'mon man. So i got personally told stories by an indian who did it and knew of a company who did it but you who work in a field that they are popular in and also are an indian but you don't know anything?

You must be embarrassed to share what you know. i thought you were made of sterner stuff.

Comment

What you saying now because i believe everything we do is well curried.
                      You might make curry of somethings that we don't make in parts of India but I was saying east, west, north, south combined you can make endless curries and the cuisine is so different in each region that not everything has been exposed to other parts of the world.
                      For e.g in my region (south) we make some curries that never made it outside India because there is simply nobody that is a natural businessman to tap into it. Most of the Indians who own restaurants in US are Gujratis and they don't know a good S. Indian curry.

Comment

Working...
                      X