No announcement yet.

Any break up advice ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    did you do a darkseid and send her long blocks of crazy text bcos she came home 15 minutes late?
    Lmaooo alpha

Comment

did you do a darkseid and send her long blocks of crazy text bcos she came home 15 minutes late?

Nah nothing like that

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Might be done with my lady.

Vodka, sad songs and she wants to come over. I don't really want her to, but I want to see her.

I don't ****ing know. God damn.
        Again Gawd Damn!! Beer you need to take a break from Tinder and take some time /for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          You can write the long story out bro. Do it. Im all ears.

Advice from a guy just been through it.
          Broke up with my girl of 2.5 yrs not so long ago

I did not call or text her at all for 3 or 4 months.

Nothing. No contact.

She calls. I miss the call. She does it again, i dont pick up. I dont wanna know.

Shes relentless. She calls when im at work. I txt her back and tell her to piss off.

Eventually talk on the fone. I grill her about if shes been with someone else. She swears over and over she hasnt.

She was going through a rough patch and she did not know what she wanted anymore. Had issus with frends etc. And some of her whore frends told her to ditch me.

I always know that bytches come back.

No contact for 4 months and she was hunting me down etc

Take tht as advice

Bytches are fuqqin dumb as shyt.

She told me i was so angry with you for the first 2 months because you never called.

I was like...you dumb fuqqin bytch you broke up with me so why the flyn fuq should i call you?

Bytches do dumb shyt.

Dont call her. No drunk texts.

Dissappear from her life. Social media...everything

Let them reminisce about you. They are emotional and dumb as fuq. Bytches always come back
          Well I mean, there was a lot of good advice in this thread but you summed it up.

Comment

Okay...

Now it's like 1 word answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
              Well I mean, there was a lot of good advice in this thread but you summed it up.
              There is no other way to say it

They are fuqqin stupid
              They have been through out history

Never under estimate how fuqqin stupid a bytch can be and the dumb shyt that goes on inside that semen filled head they have

Comment

Use your time away from her wisely!!!

By building up a stable of females, *ranked in priority*, so the next time your #1 female gets an attitude or tries to break it off with you, then you can take the upper hand. You do this by putting her in check whenever the slightest thing annoys you or she seems like she wants to break it off, then you take control of the situation by saying you're not happy about shyt and "we need to take a timeout", a week or so. She'll hate it (but respect you) for taking control of the situation *AND* missing out on dumping you, then feeling that she's the one getting dumped. (Females, are control freaks especially when they are not the one in control. FYI)

All the while you will be enjoying the company of new prospects, building your women skills, sizing up the stable for your best livestock, and giving the potential EX some time to marinate. If she comes back, then you have control and need to be disciplined enough to maintain it, or if she doesn't, then you have just spent quality some time building up your stable so you won't be whimpering the next time this happens.

Dayum!!! Don't they teach you mothafockas nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Long ****ing story lad, everything is cool now.

Imagined she got BBCd?

hopefully she doesn't tell you she met a skinny little kenyan with a 10" dong online and let him poke her in the guts.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    You can write the long story out bro. Do it. Im all ears.

Advice from a guy just been through it.
                    Broke up with my girl of 2.5 yrs not so long ago

I did not call or text her at all for 3 or 4 months.

Nothing. No contact.

She calls. I miss the call. She does it again, i dont pick up. I dont wanna know.

Shes relentless. She calls when im at work. I txt her back and tell her to piss off.

Eventually talk on the fone. I grill her about if shes been with someone else. She swears over and over she hasnt.

She was going through a rough patch and she did not know what she wanted anymore. Had issus with frends etc. And some of her whore frends told her to ditch me.

I always know that bytches come back.

No contact for 4 months and she was hunting me down etc

Take tht as advice

Bytches are fuqqin dumb as shyt.

She told me i was so angry with you for the first 2 months because you never called.

I was like...you dumb fuqqin bytch you broke up with me so why the flyn fuq should i call you?

Bytches do dumb shyt.

Dont call her. No drunk texts.

Dissappear from her life. Social media...everything

Let them reminisce about you. They are emotional and dumb as fuq. Bytches always come back

Great advice.

Comment

what happened with your lady, are you on the stalking her while sending her massive blocks of text stage? we need updates lad!
                      **** you and **** that bltch. That ship has sailed, she lost a good one.

I was going to take her vacationing, the finest beaches, the most exotic locales and food and wine.

She is one dumb bltch. I bet you she's going to end up with some loser, smaller, broker, dumber and lesser than me in every way. I bet my nuts.

He'll probably have a smaller dlck too.. That girl lost everything, I still got everything to gain.

Comment

Working...
                      X