Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quality of Posting has gone WAY down - POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Alts and trolling and e beef drama is your answer. Nothing is ever done about Alts or any of it!

Comment

The problem is posters that live in their parents basement and pretend to be an adult that is taxed at 38%. Guys like that always lower the quality of the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        I know I've beaten a dead horse on this one. But I'm sure there are plenty of people here who feel the same way. There are many quality posters here who, like myself think we need to have intelligence tests or IQ tests in order to post here.

The Lounge is a great place to post non-boxing stuff but people like Slobberts, travestyny, Chollo Vista and countless others flat out destroy the integrity of this forum and post ridiculous s*#t.

Do we need IQ or intelligence tests to get these people out of here?
        why don't you log off or find a different forum?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          why don't you log off or find a different forum?
          That my friend, is what guys like you, Travesty, aboutfkntime, and racists like MCC and Big Dunn need to do.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            The Alts and trolling and e beef drama is your answer. Nothing is ever done about Alts or any of it!
            Yes, well said.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              The problem is posters that live in their parents basement and pretend to be an adult that is taxed at 38%. Guys like that always lower the quality of the forum.
              Hit that treadmill son.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                That my friend, is what guys like you, Travesty, aboutfkntime, and racists like MCC and Big Dunn need to do.
                Nah. We aren't the ones complaining. You came here and saw us.

Leave or be quiet.

Comment

I think folks just too thin skinned around here sometimes, a lot of the stoopid threads are funny as hell, just because they're so lame.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Nah. We aren't the ones complaining.
                    Of course you're not the one's complaining. You boys are the ones ruining the forum.

Comment

This dude is having a major Spoonesque meltdown.

Comment

Working...
                      X