No announcement yet.

Quality of Posting has gone WAY down - POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You went from having me on ignore (which is very welcome) to making threads about me (surprise, surprise....just like I said. Always mentioning my name out of nowhere), and also alerting me to it with the mention function in a desperate attempt to try to stir up more e-drama.

You're acting like a little girl. Sort your life out and stop begging me for attention. All the beef was over and yet here you are desperately trying to keep it going because you feel like the loser you are. Suck it up, bltch, and let it go. It's over.
    It's not just about you man. It's about all of the people like you. You're deranged and need to go. We need to have tests.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      I’m of the opinion that you need a few trolls here and there. It’s like how every village has the village idiot or the village drunk. It’s almost a necessity. With out them, it just doesn’t feel right.

If you’re gonna get rid of something, get rid of some of the political threads on here. We have way too many Trump sucks and Trumps awesome threads on here.
      That's actually a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Arent you the guy who threw a Cat 5 temper tantrum when you copped a ban?
        lol yes that’s him.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny
          Says the dude that should turn himself in for pedophilia and can't stop trying to keep an e-beef going because he feels inadequate

Buzz off, clown. Don't "mention" me anymore.
          What are you talking about?

Comment

Stop crying

Comment

You can ban the trolls but they will show up again. Just ignore them.

Comment

If something is too dumb to get involved with, don't get involved ?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  If something is too dumb to get involved with, don't get involved ?
                  Yeah but you see...the problem with that is...it makes too much sense. So...

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Yeah but you see...the problem with that is...it makes too much sense. So...
                    Takes too much effort to complain

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      You can ban the trolls but they will show up again. Just ignore them.
                      This has proved correct time and time again but we need to make adjustments. Look at how bad it’s gotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X