Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teens with MAGA hat harrassed veteran native american

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump supporters are abused far more than non-Trump supporters.

Comment

The teenager in the video released a statement regarding the confrontation. He did nothing at all disrespectful; in fact the protesters were shouting out insults to the teenagers "go back to Europe" and worse. Totally different take on the situation.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
          People should stop watching MSM.

just use social media for infos.
          Social media for news sounds like a great idea What could go wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            A lot of initial misinformation about this one but one thing for sure, I knew somehow it'd be blamed on black people

MAGA hat boy's mother blames 'black Muslims' for her son harassing Native American man

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/ky-ca...kgW365GDjZPbFM

First of all it was not Black Muslims. There were Black Israelites. And if you've ever encountered them (you're lucky if you haven't) or seen video of them, you know they stand on the street corners and yell about the bible. Street corner preaching just like the Westboro Baptist Church. The Black Israelites were at the Lincoln Memorial doing their schtick before the kids or natives were there.

They was yelling at the natives first.

And here they are yelling at a black man

Best advice, if you see these people in public just keep it moving. Don't engage them
            Carry on
            I remember one time in Brooklyn I saw black Israelites handing out pamphlets/information to black people only. I felt like walking up to them and asking for a pamphlet just to be a smartass. Do you think they would've went apeshit?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I remember one time in Brooklyn I saw black Israelites handing out pamphlets/information to black people only. I felt like walking up to them and asking for a pamphlet just to be a smartass. Do you think they would've went apeshit?
              Yea they woulda yelled at you and called you a white ******* devil.

You did the right thing unless you wanted to find yourself arguing with them. That's their thing. Get you to engage them then they'll argue with you and call you names.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                The teenager in the video released a statement regarding the confrontation. He did nothing at all disrespectful; in fact the protesters were shouting out insults to the teenagers "go back to Europe" and worse. Totally different take on the situation.
                Well i would welcome white republicans with open arms, but keep your dirty filthy democrats where they are

Comment

Lmao..

Look at the idiots in this thread...

Now we can def confirm who the sheep are in the lounge.

Comment

Trumpsters dont like being stereotyped or viewed as criminals but love their statistics, go figure! #hypocrites

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                      Trump supporters are abused far more than non-Trump supporters.
                      lol, u have a statistic for that? 2 wrongs dont make a right or I guess there are good people on both sides right?

Comment

Working...
                      X