Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have I ever told you guys about the tranny in my building

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe she had cancer and has to wear a wig, or is a very manly looking lady....(that 'cyborg' chick looks 100% like a man) we cannot take a drunkards word for it, we need pics lad!

Comment

Have an orgy with your girl the tranny and some Tinder slops.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        So there is this tranny that lives in my building. (Thanks for clearing that up Beer you drunk POS)

Last night my girl and I decided to go get some Wendy's, so we are walking downstairs and I see he/she/it/tranny and we both say 'Hey how are you friendly neighbor talk blah blah blah.

The thing was he/she/it/tranny was with some dude and I'm pretty sure he/she/it/tranny is a prostitute. The situation was very strange and this isn't the first time I thought the tranny was a hooker.

My girlfriend and I both mentioned it when we got into the car, it was just very awkward.

Anyway, you guys think I have a chance ?
        I guess it depends on your budget...what's the going rate?

Comment

So, PrettyBoy32 moved into your building. Got it!

Comment

What makes you & your girl think shes a hooker exactly? Not sure I get that part of the story.

And yea if she is a hooker you got a 100% chance if you got 100% of the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              What makes you & your girl think shes a hooker exactly? Not sure I get that part of the story.

And yea if she is a hooker you got a 100% chance if you got 100% of the money.

Eff Pandas droppin knowledge

Comment

Is this the guy?

Comment

So there is this tranny that lives in my building. (Thanks for clearing that up Beer you drunk POS)

Last night my girl and I decided to go get some Wendy's, so we are walking downstairs and I see he/she/it/tranny and we both say 'Hey how are you friendly neighbor talk blah blah blah.

The thing was he/she/it/tranny was with some dude and I'm pretty sure he/she/it/tranny is a prostitute. The situation was very strange and this isn't the first time I thought the tranny was a hooker.

My girlfriend and I both mentioned it when we got into the car, it was just very awkward.

Anyway, you guys think I have a chance ?
                  Go for it brother, just remember to have protection! And I mean a gun!

Comment

It's funny because it's like clearly a dude in a wig
                    We need pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                      Go for it brother, just remember to have protection! And I mean a gun!

Comment

Working...
                      X