No announcement yet.

To my married posters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To my married posters

If you found out your wife not only cheated but let the guy cream p1e her....would you take her back?

Nope. When the trust in a relationship is gone like that, it’s gone forever.
    Plus pride for a man has to kick in.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      If you found out your wife not only cheated but let the guy cream p1e her....would you take her back?
      Never!!!! That’s beyond the acceptable boundaries

Comment

I cant even wrap my head around that.

I will say, its crazy that I know guys that cheat on their wives with married women and could give two chits about the other dude. But if someone does it to their wife its ohhh look out. Maybe Karma?

Yeah Ive never cheated. I dont have it in me. I wouldnt done to me and I wouldnt want the other guy to feel that pain either. Respect for fellow man.

Looks of single slurts out there why screw up someones life?

Comment

I am engaged but if a women disrespect you like that, the signs on the wall have been there for a while.

Comment

There's no coming back from that...

Comment

As long as she lets me watch next time, and maybe even let me jerk off, I'll take her back.

Comment

No, that image would be in my head forever and I will never take her back again.

Comment

that's cheating, bruh man from da 5th floor

Comment

Damn Larry, who's wife are you fcuking?

Comment

Working...
                    X