Collapse
No announcement yet.

These Women Are Speaking Out Against R Kelly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what R Kelly is said to have done to these women that counts as abuse but seems like we live in a bad world now. Someone dates or marries a guy and later can just try to revise what their relationship was and claim abuse. It's not a crime to date a man or have sex with a man but seems like some women want to redefine these things which they willingly did whenever they feel like. I hope one day real justice will be done and the real criminals whether it is R Kelly or the women making false accusations get jailed for a very long time. In the UK at least we have seen false rape cases being exposed but I think there are many others who serve time for crimes they didn't do.

Comment

Dam these girls seemed pissed off.

Or pissed on, as the case may be.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I watched some of this with my wife. My favorite part was the chick that said she "was protective of alliyah" not telling anyone she saw R Kelly banging her when she was 14 on the tour bus. Even better she talked about staying on the tour and making money.

With friends like her who needs enemies. F-cking unbelievable.
        wait what... what the ****....

I gotta watch this shlt.

Comment

This is too much man. This is too ****ing dark and heavy and weird.

Comment

This was my love song in middle school.

And to think.. Aaliyah wrote it when she was 15, after she had been ****ing r kelly for a year.

FUCK. My Teenage love phase is ****ing ruined.

Comment

Goddamn R Kelly. That man is the ****ing devil.

My heart is heavy because Aaliyah was my girl. She was like an angel.

Listening to her songs now, it's so haunting and dark.. it's so sad. I can't even express how I feel right now.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Black women about to learn that this metoo is not about them.

Comment

Black lives doesnt matter

When its against the democraps

Comment

I believe I can fly....right between the openings in your thighs...I think about it every night and day...clap those cheeks and cum away.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      This is too much man. This is too ****ing dark and heavy and weird.

R Kelly's manager was Aaliyah's uncle, and he was the one who told Kellz to go up to Detroit and check Aaliyah out.... but R Kelly didn't know her age?

You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Working...
                      X