These Women Are Speaking Out Against R Kelly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Women Are Speaking Out Against R Kelly

Absolutely zero sympathy.

One of the "victims" married him for 10 years lol. Nobody told you you had to marry him bltch.

I am so tired of females playing victim. They're smart enough to know what the **** they're doing and smart enough to leave if that's what they want.

Now they're fishing for sympathy, fame and whatever else they can get. Get pissed on.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      Absolutely zero sympathy.

One of the "victims" married him for 10 years lol. Nobody told you you had to marry him bltch.

I am so tired of females playing victim. They're smart enough to know what the **** they're doing and smart enough to leave if that's what they want.

Now they're fishing for sympathy, fame and whatever else they can get. Get pissed on.
      Exactly. Imagine those women that have escaped SERIOUS captivity......Chained in some ****ing lunatic's basement for 12 years or something.. Imagine them seeing this ****?

Comment

The dark side is strong in this one. R bout the only mfing standing without much damage in the saga of #MeToo . Guess if you THAT talented even #MeToo can't take you down.

Spacey needed bout 8 Oscar's & he mighta been alright too.

Comment

R. Kelly is innocent. I love his music.

Comment

Lol, was it Chappelle? “I want to piss on you”

Comment

Spacey groped pud off camera, and R kelly gave piss baths on camera. Look at the slags R kelly was tinkling on though. they look like crack hoes of Camden, NJ.

Comment

Kelly has horrible taste !

Comment

I guess they see something wrong with a little bump n grind

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                    Black women about to learn that this metoo is not about them.

Comment

Working...
                    X