Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    You aren't even a boxing fan.
    Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I watched the fights last night. Did you?
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Nope.......

I’m sorry, but this interaction was just funny hahahaha!!

Comment

You guys deserve a break after all you do here. I take time off sometimes after entering the nsb. Enjoy the deserved break.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        You should do us all a favour and fuck off too for a period.
        I do periodically, you don’t. Take your own advice. You really didn’t know who Jackie was?

Fool

Comment

In 2018, I have spent more time on this website than I have in recent years. I like engaging in debate, discussing life issues as well as talking sh.1t and having some fun here.

However, I think that I have spent too much time here instead of pursuing goals outside of Boxingscene and the internet. With that, I've decided to step away from Boxingscene to get focused on 10X my life professionally and personally. I'm am leaving now but will be back sometime in April.

Goodbye for now.

BostonGuy
          Completely understand, bro. Been gone a few years, myself. It's so easy to get engrossed in the escape that is one's passion; and, before I went on my own prolonged sabbatical from this site, I thoroughly enjoyed "being" here.

Life flies by so quickly and there are so many enriching things one can do. One owes it to oneself to do as much as one can before one's ride is over.

I wish you well. Doubt if you remember myself, honestly; but, it is unimportant, at the end of the day. Hope you enjoy your emersion back into the real world.

Comment

I think I might do another sabbatical soon
            Pfffft. You only disappear for like a month or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              Pfffft. You only disappear for like a month or 2.
              Good to see you back!

Comment

Working...
              X