No announcement yet.

2018 Worst Poster: Julia Slobberts vs. 1bad65

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    A lawyer that can’t spell....sure thing.

From what I have seen you deflect and dodge direct questions. Often responding with something unrelated or emotionally charged.
    Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I don't know if you're a lawyer or not, but I do know that your spelling is atrocious.
    Fine by me. I come here to relax and shoot the sh it. Not going to by hypercritical about spelling on a boxing forum while posting on my iPhone where autocorrect drives me nuts. No spell check here. I leave work well at work. I don’t even proof read. Ask me if I care? Nope. As long as I’m understood and I know that hasn’t been a problem considering how I get 1bad to full froth. His only comeback? You guessed it...a lawyer that can’t spell! Lol. As if that is supposed to bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Shows how terrible 1bad is that it’s so close. Anyone that embarrasses him gets put on ignore
      He threatened to put me on ignore because I made fun of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        I have showed enough people. Not showing any more it does no good. First I’m not one. When they find out that i am I then become the worst lawyer in the world. It irrelevant that I’m a lawyer. I have sh itted on 1bad so many times it’s boaring now. He no longer engages. If I hold a legal position I’ll site the applicable law. Not cnn or faux new talking points.

I did it to him with immigration law, tax law and criminal law. All with sections in point. I’m probably still ignored by him.
        What kind of law do you practice and where are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          He threatened to put me on ignore because I made fun of him.
          He put me on ignore just because I told him what he says is pathetic and I can’t take it serious.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            He put me on ignore just because I told him what he says is pathetic and I can’t take it serious.
            Yea sounds like him alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              What kind of law do you practice and where are you from?
              The law of diminishing returns any time he gets locked into a debate and has to provide facts or valid sources.

Comment

One good thing about this very close race for worse lounge poster 1Sad65 hasn’t been really posting anymore. So this poll was a success.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  The main takeaway here is that I make an effort to be a bad poster but 1bad tries to be a good poster. Let that sink in.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    The law of diminishing returns any time he gets locked into a debate and has to provide facts or valid sources.
                    It certainly isnt criminal law.

Just recently I had to correct him twice in one thread on case law involving criminal cases.

Just because he cant ever source his claims, he seems to falsely assume everyone else suffers from that same defect as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      It certainly isnt criminal law.

Just recently I had to correct him twice in one thread on case law involving criminal cases.

Just because he cant ever source his claims, he seems to falsely assume everyone else suffers from that same defect as well.
                      Look at this phaggot^^^^^^^

How do you kind your status as worst poster in the lounge. Lol lol lol lol

Now go pray to trumps balls to make yourself feel better.

Comment

Working...
                      X