Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Worst Poster: Julia Slobberts vs. 1bad65

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julia got sensitive on me, she red K me.

Comment

Liberals voting against 1bad65 and everybody else is voting against Slobberts

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        What kind of law do you practice and where are you from?
        Criminal defense and family law matters. They are often intertwined. I practice in Northern California, primarily in Solano and Napa Counties. They are in between San Francisco and Sacramento. But I’ll go to other counties if money is right.

How about you? You an attorney yourself? You can pm me if you don’t want to disclose what you do in the forum. This place has lions and will like to use it against you. I laugh it off. I deal with a gnarly folks in my practice so they can’t phase me. I met a few on here and they keep it under wraps. We’ll keep it privileged.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          The main takeaway here is that I make an effort to be a bad poster but 1bad tries to be a good poster. Let that sink in.
          a diverse group of posters voted for you doe. the posters that voted for 1bad65 are lefties that he regularly spars with, of course they are going to vote for him. it's like polling California if orange man is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Criminal defense and family law matters. They are often intertwined. I practice in Northern California, primarily in Solano and Napa Counties. They are in between San Francisco and Sacramento. But I’ll go to other counties if money is right.

How about you? You an attorney yourself? You can pm me if you don’t want to disclose what you do in the forum. This place has lions and will like to use it against you. I laugh it off. I deal with a gnarly folks in my practice so they can’t phase me. I met a few on here and they keep it under wraps. We’ll keep it privileged.
            Not a lawyer but I work within in the legal field sort of. I'll PM you what I do another time

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              a diverse group of posters voted for you doe. the posters that voted for 1bad65 are lefties that he regularly spars with, of course they are going to vote for him. it's like polling California if orange man is bad.
              A diverse group of 29 lefties out of 60 total people

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                It certainly isnt criminal law.

Just recently I had to correct him twice in one thread on case law involving criminal cases.

Just because he cant ever source his claims, he seems to falsely assume everyone else suffers from that same defect as well.
                I challenge you to copy and paste that lol. Yiu lying sac of sh it. I’ll be waiting.

Comment

The main takeaway here is that I make an effort to be a bad poster but 1bad tries to be a good poster. Let that sink in.
                  A diverse group of 29 lefties out of 60 total people
                  Your on fire today. The first quote was deep. The second well...just stating the obvious.

I voted for 1 bad not cause I’m a lefty. But he has he say the absolute most rediculous things possible. I challenge him and it’s literally pulling teeth arguing with him. And these are plain as day thrice grade topics and high he gets deeply intrenched and it’s takes a whole year of arguing with him about the same sh it before he admits yiur finally right.

Yiu on the other hand try all your might to be a dumb junk poster but it’s obvious your not one. That’s why I can’t vote for you. You have a Brain

Comment

I think people are driving around in circles by looking through the poll for people who voted as a defending-one-of-their-own righty or a triggered lefty.

The important thing to remember here is that Slobberts would get >80% of the vote against most posters.

Comment

• More proof that mods need to ip ban Julia because she/he is the worst poster on the site

Comment

Working...
                      X