Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Worst Poster: Julia Slobberts vs. 1bad65

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think 1bad65 is Ben Shapiro but I can't prove it. A whiny conservative Jewish jackass. Close enough I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      We are still waiting to see those lawyer credentials from you.
      I have showed enough people. Not showing any more it does no good. First I’m not one. When they find out that i am I then become the worst lawyer in the world. It irrelevant that I’m a lawyer. I have sh itted on 1bad so many times it’s boaring now. He no longer engages. If I hold a legal position I’ll site the applicable law. Not cnn or faux new talking points.

I did it to him with immigration law, tax law and criminal law. All with sections in point. I’m probably still ignored by him.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Finally a thread where Julia wins.

Comment

I still say it should be sh#tty boy 32.

Comment

One thing i found kinda weird about 1bad is how he tries to get others to put people on ignore. I remember one thread where people were having a debate and he would keep quoting people telling them to put the other poster on ignore, this went on for many pages. Very odd.

Other than that I don't really have a problem with him or think he's a bad poster

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              I have showed enough people. Not showing any more it does no good. First I’m not one. When they find out that i am I then become the worst lawyer in the world. It irrelevant that I’m a lawyer. I have sh itted on 1bad so many times it’s boaring now. He no longer engages. If I hold a legal position I’ll site the applicable law. Not cnn or faux new talking points.

I did it to him with immigration law, tax law and criminal law. All with sections in point. I’m probably still ignored by him.
              A lawyer that can’t spell....sure thing.

From what I have seen you deflect and dodge direct questions. Often responding with something unrelated or emotionally charged.

Comment

Shows how terrible 1bad is that it’s so close. Anyone that embarrasses him gets put on ignore

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post

I don't know if you're a lawyer or not, but I do know that your spelling is atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    One thing i found kinda weird about 1bad is how he tries to get others to put people on ignore. I remember one thread where people were having a debate and he would keep quoting people telling them to put the other poster on ignore, this went on for many pages. Very odd.

Other than that I don't really have a problem with him or think he's a bad poster
                    He is always pushing people to put others on ignore especially if you are team R and the other poster is team D.

Sorry but he is a very shhhty poster. He brings nothing of interest or merit to the forums.

Look at the polls. He’s only 10 votes behind Slobberts. If he was a better poster like you think. Slobberts would be blowing him away. It’s pretty much a draw.

Comment

The main takeaway here is that I make an effort to be a bad poster but 1bad tries to be a good poster. Let that sink in.

Comment

Working...
                      X