Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Worst Poster: Julia Slobberts vs. 1bad65

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Pitcharo is an illiterate. He's as much a lawyer as I am an astronaut.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I think people are driving around in circles by looking through the poll for people who voted as a defending-one-of-their-own righty or a triggered lefty.

The important thing to remember here is that Slobberts would get >80% of the vote against most posters.
      True but slobberts is a troll and doesn’t pretend not to be. The other guy thinks he’s a legit poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
        Don Pitcharo is an illiterate. He's as much a lawyer as I am an astronaut.
        Another one of these jokers.

You may not be an astronaut but your certainly from outer space by the way you look like in your avi

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          True but slobberts is a troll and doesn’t pretend not to be. The other guy thinks he’s a legit poster.
          And thinks the rest of us are the stupid ones..

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            And thinks the rest of us are Sunspace..
            Fixed it for you

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Fixed it for you
              Lolol. Thanks. Greent.

Comment

• Thinking about it, this has to be a major blow to 1sads ego. A run off of bs worst poster and he is up against a self admittant and widely recognized quasi-troll. And all the while 1sad thinks he’s a legit and smart poster. Lmfao. What a joke he is. Smh. I’d leave this site as I’d be so embarrassed if it was me.

Comment

• Slobberts is not a serious poster. It's all trolling and never anything serious.

He literally brings nothing to this forum. 1bad actually talks on topics and educates people (mostly liberals).

Wait, is this even a serious thread? Probably not with this trolling a$$ forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    Thinking about it, this has to be a major blow to 1sads ego. A run off of bs worst poster and he is up against a self admittant and widely recognized quasi-troll. And all the while 1sad thinks he’s a legit and smart poster. Lmfao. What a joke he is. Smh. I’d leave this site as I’d be so embarrassed if it was me.
                    It's not a major blow to Ibad, slobberts is just a moron trolling all the time, Ibad tries to educate you lefties and you hate him for it, when you should be taking notes and looking up what he says.

Dosen't matter if he's right or wrong, most of you lefties can't comprehend what he says anyways.

Comment

• If you look at the results, damn near everyone that voted for 1bad are libtards. Pretty funny

Comment

Working...
                      X