No announcement yet.

Muslim Amazon workers protesting because they don't have enough time to pray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    moozies gaming the system in order to supplant it...what else is new? this is how mohammad, pig's piss be upon him, started this dumb cult.
    I’m trying not to be racist... but, I know, personally know Russian jews who have had ancestors murdered by Russians.. they were brought to the USA on refugee status... they don’t gotta work, they get max benefits, etc.

6 months later, they all had businesses, and paid back every dollar they got. Who doesn’t want immigrants like this?

Max is my brother... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=afn8AMP5iG0. His company. He doesn’t need welfare, or free money.. he is rich. Gave me my first job once I got released.22 years later, he’s my brother still.

Comment

while Americans just take longer breaks all the time to smoke or simply to talk

Comment

Someone remind me...how many times a day are you supposed to stick your ass up in the air?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Someone remind me...how many times a day are you supposed to stick your ass up in the air?

It's like five times/day.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
            It's like five times/day.
            Ok, thanks. Now I just have to figure out in what direction to Mecca my ass is pointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I’ll slap the stupid outta his child molesting azz in the next life.. I’d fix his epileptic fits, rewrite the Koran, and set them people straight. He is no prophet.

Notice how the Muslim guys avoid talking religion with me, I think I know the Koran and Hadiths better than these wanna be bent over Allah seekers.

I know I sound harsh and insulting to a “religion” with a billion plus fools rolling a fool.

Don’t get me started, I’ll break down the Koran, and the sunnah in seconds.

I know I’m not one of those nice, nasally sounding jersey, f that, I stand up for me and mine.

I told my parents, that my stupid Jew ancestors saw the writing on the wall, and didn’t run away. My brother Greg, says, you are a survivor of survivors, you people were killed and almost exterminated.

Because they were kind and complacent... not me... never me.

No Jew worth his weight would ever ask for more time to pray. My ancestors would whip my azz from the dead if I didn’t bust my azz for my boss, give thanks to God for everything, and not bother others with my God’s commandments.

It takes money to have the luxury to worship the creator.
              I might take a phot of me dressed like my ancestors dressed thousands of years ago.

Shalom. Peace be upon you and your people.
              So much for being a practicing Jew then, right?

Work on the Sabbath, to hell with Hannukah, and so much for Kosher food options at work, right?

lol

Comment

I'm reading the article. It's going to be funny to see Amazon acquiesce to this. Most of the workers there are Somalian.

Comment

Somalians are known for shady ****. Like those fringe mormons they'll have a few wives with one being legal and all collecting benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    To be fair, as I understand it people that work for Amazon don't have time to even piss.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Do you know anything? I see you here always posting some dumb****. while Americans take longer breaks Haha you do realize they want the same breaks with prayer breaks added. No wonder you're having a bad year.

Comment

Working...
                      X