Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legal Loophole Allows Comedian To Talk About Trumps Pedophilia & Drug Use Despite NDA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Lol dont kid yourself, we just want results. You know, the ones that Dems are pissed off about?

I love the trumptard reference, really shows you're a team player!

So who did you vote for last election?
    What results have you got?

I didn’t vote for trump or Hilary.

You dudes go on and on about the tax break trump gave everyone. My taxes on my checks never went down and I never got a tax break. But you know what? Big deal. I don’t trip on taxes I pay.

Plus in all honest, being a farmer, monitarily I was doing better under Obama than I have been under trump. Plus my investment returns this year have gone to shhhts.

So Fuk all that border talk bs you dudes talk about. Them immigrants ain’t bothering me or making my money lower.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      What results have you got?

I didn’t vote for trump or Hilary.

You dudes go on and on about the tax break trump gave everyone. My taxes on my checks never went down and I never got a tax break. But you know what? Big deal. I don’t trip on taxes I pay.

Plus in all honest, being a farmer, monitarily I was doing better under Obama than I have been under trump. Plus my investment returns this year have gone to shhhts.

So Fuk all that border talk bs you dudes talk about. Them immigrants ain’t bothering me or making my money lower.
      So you didnt vote but you want to yap from the sidelines? Lol.
      Heres a list,
      http://www.magapill.com/
      Last edited by man down; 12-15-2018, 05:53 PM.

Comment

So you didnt vote but you want to yap from the sidelines? Lol.
        Are you slow? I said I didn’t vote for trump or Hilary. I choose not to vote for a president on my ballot. You know we the people can do that.

It’s funny seeing those made up facts about his accomplishments. Trump brags about those same made up facts. The person you said lies more than the average politician.

Lol lol lol lol

Fuking sheep.
        Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 12-15-2018, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          Are you slow? I said I didn’t vote for trump or Hilary. I choose not to vote for a president on my ballot. You know we the people can do that.
          Yeah I heard you, the easy way out.
          Now you have Trump. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Most of the "comics" today would not have a career if they didn't have Trump to bash. Look at Comedy Central now, it's become a pitiful network full of untalented comedians like Trevor Noah whose entire shtick is to preach to the choir and bash Trump on the level of 3rd grade humor.
            You're too young to remember the Bill Clinton impeached days; to most teenagers that is ancient history.

Jay Leno had a whole mess of jokes replaying the daily hijinks with the semen stained dress, the blow jobs, etc. Letterman as well. Both guys, and others comics, openly said they missed Bill for comic relief. Clinton was the weekly target of SNL skits with hamburger eating, women in the back seats of cars, and one great skit where the DC police are called to the White House for a domestic disturbance...Hillary giving Bill a black eye.

Not much comedy about Obama because he was careful not to do stupid **** like get blow jobs in the WH from interns or invade countries for no reason.

Y'all musta forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              You're too young to remember the Bill Clinton impeached days; to most teenagers that is ancient history.

Jay Leno had a whole mess of jokes replaying the daily hijinks with the semen stained dress, the blow jobs, etc. Letterman as well. Both guys, and others comics, openly said they missed Bill for comic relief. Clinton was the weekly target of SNL skits with hamburger eating, women in the back seats of cars, and one great skit where the DC police are called to the White House for a domestic disturbance...Hillary giving Bill a black eye.

Not much comedy about Obama because he was careful not to do stupid **** like get blow jobs in the WH from interns or invade countries for no reason.

Y'all musta forgot.
              Chit Clinton got more popular when it was going down.

Comment

Doesn't portraying Trump as a pedo junkie risk backfiring and getting the subhuman scum who vote Democrat to actually embrace him?

Almost all of them do drugs and probably half follow the "age is just a number" logic.

Comment

Chit Clinton got more popular when it was going down.
                  More notoriety, that's different from more popular.

Didn't matter GW Bush immediately stepped into the clown costume which fit him very well.

Comment

Yeah I heard you, the easy way out.
                    Now you have Trump. Thanks for your support.
                    My one vote wouldn’t have mattered being from California.

Being a farmer, under Obama I was doing much better than i am with Trump now and I voted team R in the 2012 election.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      More notoriety, that's different from more popular.

Didn't matter GW Bush immediately stepped into the clown costume which fit him very well.
                      I wanst even into politics back then and EVERYONE was talking about how cool it was that the POTUS got a BJ.

Comment

Working...
                      X