Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Trump About To Be Brought Down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] BREAKING: Trump About To Be Brought Down.

Rumor is that there is footage of Donald Trump jaywalking in the center of Manhattan. That's right! He dared cross a street while the light was red. Now I'm just speculating here, but it seems that one of the other pedestrians in the vicinity was a Russian.

I don't have this video, but there is a strong rumor suggesting that such a video exists. That should give Mueller and the DNC all the evidence needed to impeach, indict and lock that traitor up for life.

Good day!

Impeach 45!

Comment

[fake news meme]

Comment

Did it involve the Russians? I heard the Kremlin operates in NYC

Comment

Problem is...that might not be far in the distant future, just look at the first minute of this video:

Comment

He's also under investigation for having farted at Rockefeller Center in 1978.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Rumor is that there is footage of Donald Trump jaywalking in the center of Manhattan. That's right! He dared cross a street while the light was red. Now I'm just speculating here, but it seems that one of the other pedestrians in the vicinity was a Russian.

I don't have this video, but there is a strong rumor suggesting that such a video exists. That should give Mueller and the DNC all the evidence needed to impeach, indict and lock that traitor up for life.

Good day!
              It's strongly rumored that Putin was behind Donald Trump's jaywalking and directed him to do so.

Look into it!

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Good day!
                Lol lol lol^^^^^^^^ Vlad is clearly shook with what is going to happen to trump. Otherwise why make this cry for help thread. Lol lol lol.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  Lol lol lol^^^^^^^^ Vlad is clearly shook with what is going to happen to trump. Otherwise why make this cry for help thread. Lol lol lol.

Shook? Cry For Help? Are you serious? I've already made a thread that I will resurrect soon about Mueller ending his investigation post midterms without any Russian collusion. Shook.... Wow...

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    Problem is...that might not be far in the distant future, just look at the first minute of this video:

Looks like an episode of Black Mirror.

Comment

Working...
                    X