Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Trump About To Be Brought Down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread should be fun when the orange man is exposed by Mueller.

Comment

Call Mueller! Trump didn’t pay taxes on an internet purchase from 2006... they got him now!
      Last edited by BuckToothed; 12-13-2018, 09:27 PM.

Comment

AddiX poosy got wet

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Some of the D's don't get how this works I dont think. I see them get all excited about Trump's coming fall from...whatever cuz he's certainly not riding grace. But to the point this is maybe the 4th or 5th time Trump was all but locked up as they saw it. And he's still here. Are you guys realllllly THAT confident he's going down now or do you think you might be doing some wishful thinking again?
          He’s just barely reaching two years in office. There is no way anything would get a president out of office that fast besides murder.

The shhht is mounting and the volcano is going to erupt. When taking a president down it takes lots of work and thorough investigations which are being done and will get wrapped up.

If we still in this situation after say re-election then I’d say the D party is being ridiculous.

Don’t forget the person who’s conducting the investigation “mueller” a registered R party member.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Shook? Cry For Help? Are you serious? I've already made a thread that I will resurrect soon about Mueller ending his investigation post midterms without any Russian collusion. Shook.... Wow...

it is clearly obvious the Russian collusion thing is just democrat bullshlt

sooooo obvious

I look forward to ridiculing the muppets who think it is real

just like that Kavanaugh bullshlt

just like the 2x rape charges they leveled at Assange

sooooo obvious that all of that rubbish was bullshlt

people be dumb

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post

are you gonna bump it, are you ?

bookmarked

stop following dirty old men into the bushes

even if they promise to give you a sweetie

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                  Orange man bad!!!

Comment

They'll try and get him on something but it won't be no Russian collusion garbage.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X