Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emotional Support Animals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't believe when they started doing this.
    Passengers are already in low O2 state. Some people have allergies or asthma and react to cats or dogs. Endangering people's lives when the pet lover could have a teddy bear or other therapy that doesn't endanger others' lives.

When one or more passengers die from asthma or allergies, they'll stop this. Esp. if people sue.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Me too bro. I was on a flight from FLL to LAX after long week of meetings and no sleep. I was going to try to crash on my flight home and then this granny sitting next to me has a big arse dog sitting where my feet should be extended.

Flight attendant said she's protected and legally they can't tell her to move her dog. Finally the last 45min she looks down and tells her dog to make room for my legs to extend.

Gee thanks for moving your dog the last 45 min of a 6 hour flight.
      A quick boot would've moved it easily enough.

Comment

Out here in Vegas mfers can't do sh^t without a support animal. Sh^t is insane & hilarious. Dogs are f#cking EVERYWHERE you go here.

Got a hungry ass dog staring me down as I'm trying to eat at a restaurant. Gotta dodge a turd walking into random establishments.

But the people I really hate are those mfers buzzing around on scotters with their ugly looking dog in their arms.

Its outta control one way or another doe. Either this is all some weird hustle to buy your dog into more places you go or we got lotsa people working on a flimsy balance of mental health if they legit need to hold their stinky dog everywhere they go.

Comment

The only emotional support animal I need, is muh dick!!

Comment

I hate seeing homeless people hold their dog in abject poverty. Jhonny would run away to live a good life.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Out here in Vegas mfers can't do sh^t without a support animal. Sh^t is insane & hilarious. Dogs are f#cking EVERYWHERE you go here.

Got a hungry ass dog staring me down as I'm trying to eat at a restaurant. Gotta dodge a turd walking into random establishments.

But the people I really hate are those mfers buzzing around on scotters with their ugly looking dog in their arms.

Its outta control one way or another doe. Either this is all some weird hustle to buy your dog into more places you go or we got lotsa people working on a flimsy balance of mental health if they legit need to hold their stinky dog everywhere they go.

Lol, you can tell some of these dogs would rather be at home instead of having to tag along everywhere with their emotionally unstable owners.

Comment

I see this in grocery stores alot.

Sometimes people are walking the dogs through the store, but I've seen some people with those little rat dogs that put them in their shopping carts.

Austin also has alot of restaurants that allow animals in. I'm not sure how that doesnt conflict with Health Dept regulations, but I guess they are ok with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  A lot of the time it's bull****, but I've actually met a single person who likely would've been an anxious anti-social mess were it not for her support animal and vape pen.

There needs to be a better filtering out of the bull****, but seeing it actually help someone, I can't completely trash it.
                  Oh bro dont get me started on the VAPE pen! Thats the new mullet hey look at me im a Douche Bag symbol.

The worse is when they VAPE in a closed building or room and we all gotta inhale their vape shat. Go outside and Vape d*ckhead!

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                    I couldn't believe when they started doing this.
                    Passengers are already in low O2 state. Some people have allergies or asthma and react to cats or dogs. Endangering people's lives when the pet lover could have a teddy bear or other therapy that doesn't endanger others' lives.

When one or more passengers die from asthma or allergies, they'll stop this. Esp. if people sue.
                    yeah I got really bad allergies to cats. which sucks cuz I love cats I think they are smart and brave and low maintenance and very cute. but their fur makes my eyes watery and my nose run. if im wearing my contacts and theres a cat within 12 feet of me my eyes are red and watery instantly!

Comment

Another thing that has been abused and gives people who really need them a bad name. I have some colleagues that have the support dog thing going on. I think most of them just want the privilege of bringing their pets wherever they go. Child-like mentality of an adult who still wants to carry around their teddy-bears. People who prefer the unconditional "love" of a pet who can't call them out on their shyt when they say or do something stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X