Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the best looking girls you can find!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Daddy issues are serious warning signs. Them paying for college females are so funny. “Sure I show my azz, do nasty things, but it’s for college!” I didn’t know cosmatology school cost that much, or required many years of time to matriculate.

It’s the same everywhere, everyone is looking for a come up.
      LOL I love hot chicks with daddy issues. I just won't ever wife them up. Bro they are the only chance how we still be able to smash a hot prime 20 something!

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
        A few years ago I was ****ing with this cute, petite Mexican chick with a fat ass on regular. She was married too, so idk where her husband was... Anywho, she was a burlesque dancer, on weekends she would go out of town and come back to my house Sunday night with like 4-5 racks for fücking burlesque dancing. I imagine strippers get paid more, I mean they have to, right?
        green k bro for smashing a hot big booty chick!

Yeah I actually pull lot of stripper chicks I tend to attract those types of slats lol. I know some were making good ends. they all pretty much had their own condos and drove nice cars. but they have no credit since they can't put these racks into their bank accounts without it looking sketchy.

Thats another thing this chick you was smashing was married but Fin you on the regular. Why did she even get married then? I respect women who stay single and just focus on their careers but its like yo why get married if you just gonna keep smashing us studs? LOL

Just be careful bro u dont want a crazy husband showing up to your crib with a Glock in the middle of the night.

Comment

Most of the choices in this thread suck

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

You get good pics keep them coming

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              green k bro for smashing a hot big booty chick!

Yeah I actually pull lot of stripper chicks I tend to attract those types of slats lol. I know some were making good ends. they all pretty much had their own condos and drove nice cars. but they have no credit since they can't put these racks into their bank accounts without it looking sketchy.

Thats another thing this chick you was smashing was married but Fin you on the regular. Why did she even get married then? I respect women who stay single and just focus on their careers but its like yo why get married if you just gonna keep smashing us studs? LOL

Just be careful bro u dont want a crazy husband showing up to your crib with a Glock in the middle of the night.
              It just amazes me the money these bítches are making for dancing. Like who is giving that money out? She was cool though, nice girl, my Mom met her a few times and had no idea she was a deviant like that.

Shout out to you for smashing stripper girls though, the aforementioned girl was the only stripper type I got with. I attract young college girls and milf married girls most the time. And Idk what these married girls think, I just try to get mine and live haha.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I live in Asia, so I’m hard to impress. Grace Kelly, Isabella Rossalini, Ingrid Bergman, Monica Bellucci...

I don’t doubt what finito^^^^ wrote.
                  I'm with you on Grace Kelly [from High Noon I believe:

And Gene Tierney: President Kennedy had them both:

What people posting now: Well, to each his own I guess.
                  Last edited by johnbook; 12-11-2018, 11:39 PM.

Comment

There's lots of Grace Kelly gifs:

That's from Rear Window, by Hitchc0ck
                    Last edited by johnbook; 12-12-2018, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X