Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the best looking girls you can find!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I know money grubbing wimmin, who never worked a solid job, call hard working guys losers. Men they married at one time.
    LOL hot gold diggers are meant to smash on a one night stand and nothing more. Its these idiots who try to wife them up who end up getting taken to the cleaners.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      LOL hot gold diggers are meant to smash on a one night stand and nothing more. Its these idiots who try to wife them up who end up getting taken to the cleaners.
      Exactly! Them gold diggers destroy men’s lives and finances. I’ve seen it happen in Silicon Valley. Vicious wimmin.... cold hearted... dayuuum. My buddy imported a hot Romanian girl, she dumped him after she greaduated SJSU for her classmate. All her late nights of studying..... studying another mofo’s dong.... she ruined him. He went back to Romania, and she married young stud. She got the house, which she shares with the new man... cold venom filled hoes.. dayuuum she was fine..

Comment

Exactly! Them gold diggers destroy men’s lives and finances. I’ve seen it happen in Silicon Valley. Vicious wimmin.... cold hearted... dayuuum. My buddy imported a hot Romanian girl, she dumped him after she greaduated SJSU for her classmate. All her late nights of studying..... studying another mofo’s dong.... she ruined him. He went back to Romania, and she married young stud. She got the house, which she shares with the new man... cold venom filled hoes.. dayuuum she was fine..
        LMAO bro I used to SMASH this one Romanian chick she was brunette had big DD's natural. Very pretty but she had that thick accent.

She was here illegally and was looking to score a green card or at least make enough money to save up and go back home.

I told her marriage aint even in my vocabulary but if u down to smash we can smash. I told her you'll get free dinners from me but thats it lol. I smashed her like 3 times she could ride like her green card depended on it. But I lost touch with her so she either landed a victim or went back to Romania lol

Comment

LMAO bro I used to SMASH this one Romanian chick she was brunette had big DD's natural. Very pretty but she had that thick accent.

She was here illegally and was looking to score a green card or at least make enough money to save up and go back home.

I told her marriage aint even in my vocabulary but if u down to smash we can smash. I told her you'll get free dinners from me but thats it lol. I smashed her like 3 times she could ride like her green card depended on it. But I lost touch with her so she either landed a victim or went back to Romania lol
          add in greenish/blue eyes and we got a match.

Comment

I live in Asia, so I’m hard to impress. Grace Kelly, Isabella Rossalini, Ingrid Bergman, Monica Bellucci...

I don’t doubt what finito^^^^ wrote.
            Been infatuated with Grace Kelly since I saw Dial M For Murder a few years ago.

Prince of Monaco was a lucky ass muhfücka.

Comment

add in greenish/blue eyes and we got a match.
              I dont know what color eyes she had prob brown.

The only time I do feel sorry for these hot chicks is when they are brought here as sex slaves or human trafficking. I do feel sorry for those chicks. I've personally Never met any tho? I heard some of them are forced to work in Strip Clubs. But the only strippers I meet are just Americans with daddy issues who are supposedly "paying for college".

But if they just some hot slat looking to ruin a man for his financials then F them its HIT IT AND QUIT IT!

But if you dont quit it you deserve to get taken to the cleaners!

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                Been infatuated with Grace Kelly since I saw Dial M For Murder a few years ago.

Prince of Monaco was a lucky ass muhfücka.
                Agreed! He married a fine woman. Dail M for murder is one of my favorite films. Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  my mother is a whore
                  We know, we all had a go

Comment

I dont know what color eyes she had prob brown.

The only time I do feel sorry for these hot chicks is when they are brought here as sex slaves or human trafficking. I do feel sorry for those chicks. I've personally Never met any tho? I heard some of them are forced to work in Strip Clubs. But the only strippers I meet are just Americans with daddy issues who are supposedly "paying for college".

But if they just some hot slat looking to ruin a man for his financials then F them its HIT IT AND QUIT IT!

But if you dont quit it you deserve to get taken to the cleaners!
                    Daddy issues are serious warning signs. Them paying for college females are so funny. “Sure I show my azz, do nasty things, but it’s for college!” I didn’t know cosmatology school cost that much, or required many years of time to matriculate.

It’s the same everywhere, everyone is looking for a come up.

Comment

But the only strippers I meet are just Americans with daddy issues who are supposedly "paying for college"
                      A few years ago I was ****ing with this cute, petite Mexican chick with a fat ass on regular. She was married too, so idk where her husband was... Anywho, she was a burlesque dancer, on weekends she would go out of town and come back to my house Sunday night with like 4-5 racks for fücking burlesque dancing. I imagine strippers get paid more, I mean they have to, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X