Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pearl HarborAnniversary. America declares War on Japan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I heard this before. America is good at letting a few thousand die,to catalyze the country into war mode.

Happened befor in Havana 1898 Spanish American War, and in the sinkinging of the Lusitania in WW1.
    It's actually far deeper than that. They didn't "let it happen." There's one ultimate power that controls all major parties. [And I don't mean anything "supernatural"] Things are vastly different than the nonsense in the news or the history books.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
      It's actually far deeper than that. They didn't "let it happen." There's one ultimate power that controls all major parties. [And I don't mean anything "supernatural"] Things are vastly different than the nonsense in the news or the history books.
      I see, and I’m going to look into it more.
      PM me some clues/links. Thanks buddy.

Comment

We knew they were coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          We knew they were coming.
          They are not as sneaky as they thought! Outsmarted by the white man again.

Comment

People should look into the end of WWII also.
            And 1. the firebombing of Tokyo and many cities. And 2. The nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Each killed hundreds of thousands of civilians with the Big Lie that it was "necessary" to prevent many American deaths in the upcoming invasion. Just as they lie about not knowing Pearl Harbor attack was coming when they facilitated it, the truth is that Japan tried to surrender for a year or so.

But the nuking was planned all along.
            One hint is the name of the camera plane that trailed the "Enola Gay" which dropped the bomb on Hiroshima. The camera plane was called "Necessary Evil". [You can look it up]

Yes, necessary for who and why?

And for how long was this planned?

Comment

I wonder if the internment camps back then are the ones being used now for the illegals.

Comment

They are not as sneaky as they thought! Outsmarted by the white man again.
                Jim Marrs reports on it well.

I'm checking my email I'll mail you a link

Comment

Marss was a gatekeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                    Marss was a gatekeeper.
                    Things are always way deeper than usual citizens can process.

Comment

Chicanos doing their stuff, and Uncle Sam telling them who we are, and where they stand.

I guess I thought wrong in believing young people care about this kinda stuff.

Hero street:

http://senategop.org/News/6095/Ander...p/news-detail/
                      I wish Uncle Dave would have lived long enough to see "Saving Private Ryan!"

He tried to explain it to me. Funny because I was really the only one he talked to. After I saw the movie my love and respect for the man grew 10 fold.

Comment

Working...
                      X