Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pearl HarborAnniversary. America declares War on Japan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Which they sacrificed armor and self sealing gas tanks to achieve.
    Exactly. But, the pilots wore super secret clothing to protect them from bullets. Underware that had prayers sewn into them, and signed by friends and family.

Ancient Japanese secret cotton underware.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      They knew Japan would attack pearl harbor they needed a reason to get into the war and they got it.

Those fleets were sittin ducks smh
      Exactly. The US had already broken any codes they came up with, and we needed an excuse to galvanize the people to go to War.

Comment

Don't forget Ben Affleck's movie.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Don't forget Ben Affleck's movie.

Now, I’m mad. Hahahahaha hahahahaha

Comment

It was all a set up. US tracked their fleet early on and knew where they were going. That's why no carriers were there. All the sailors were sacrificed to get to the event that ended WWII...

Comment

Showed them motha****as what was up.

Comment

Today's kids don't care! When we were young everybody knew Dec,7 was Pearl Harbor day!

Uncle Dave was the only one old enough to go to war. When they processed him he told the Army Staff that he was afraid of heights. So they sent him to the 101st Airborne Division (The Screaming Eagles). He did a night time jump (parachuted) into Normandy about 10 hours before invasion and lived to tell about. Everybody also knew D-Day 6th of June.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                  Today's kids don't care! When we were young everybody knew Dec,7 was Pearl Harbor day!

Uncle Dave was the only one old enough to go to war. When they processed him he told the Army Staff that he was afraid of heights. So they sent him to the 101st Airborne Division (The Screaming Eagles). He did a night time jump (parachuted) into Normandy about 10 hours before invasion and lived to tell about. Everybody also knew D-Day 6th of June.
                  Chicanos doing their stuff, and Uncle Sam telling them who we are, and where they stand.

I guess I thought wrong in believing young people care about this kinda stuff.

Hero street:

http://senategop.org/News/6095/Ander...p/news-detail/

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    Showed them motha****as what was up.
                    Then a lot of US soldiers married Japanese wimmin. I’m sure they had a great time here.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                      It was all a set up. US tracked their fleet early on and knew where they were going. That's why no carriers were there. All the sailors were sacrificed to get to the event that ended WWII...
                      I heard this before. America is good at letting a few thousand die,to catalyze the country into war mode.

Happened befor in Havana 1898 Spanish American War, and in the sinkinging of the Lusitania in WW1.

Comment

Working...
                      X