Woman clubs boyfriend; sits on his face for refusing oral sex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Woman clubs boyfriend; sits on his face for refusing oral sex

clubbed

A “very violent” mohawked Missouri woman clobbered her live-in lover as she demanded he perform oral sex on her, the victim and authorities said.

Amy Nicole Parrino, 43, was busted on charges of domestic assault and sexual abuse for the Sunday night incident that occurred at Parrino and the man’s Boone County home, according to a probable cause affidavit obtained by The Smoking Gun.

During the 9:45 p.m. attack, Parrino allegedly punched the man up to 25 times and struck him with a belt, cellphone and brass plate, according to the court filing.

Then a naked Parrino chased the man around the house as he pleaded for her to “leave him alone.”

But Parrino did not relent, as she “pushed him to the ground and then sat on his face,” the victim told police, according to the affidavit.

The victim told investigators that while Parrino “was sitting on his face she said to him ‘eat my p—-y,’” the court document states.

For a “few seconds” during the encounter, the man said, he could not breathe and that he was “scared to death,” according to the affidavit.

The victim later told police that the whole incident made him “sick” to his stomach and that he did not want to do anything sexual with Parrino.

As a result of the incident, the man suffered an up to 4-inch-long cut on both his right arm and his left arm. He also suffered a cut on the bridge of his nose, which the man told authorities “was from when Parrino sat on his face.”

The man was also left with red marks on his chest where he said he was hit with the belt.

According to the victim, “violence” between him and Parrino “has been getting worse and more frequent,” the document says.

He told police he “don’t know what she’s going to do next” and that he “fears for his safety all the time.”

The man added that Parrino will get “very violent, very quickly.”

Parrino was locked up in lieu of $25,000 cash bail, the outlet said.

Parrino wears a ring in her left nostril and a facial piercing near her eye, as well as a black “Buccaneers” jersey in her mug shot.

She was hit with an additional charge for allegedly smearing fecal matter on the walls of a jail cell and breaking a jailhouse phone, according to the website.

A judge ordered Parrino to have no contact with the victim and she has been barred from the man’s residence, according to the site

Isnt that attempted rape?

I wonder if he'll be as dumb as so many women who get assaulted and then take their attacker back over and over.

Comment

So as a man he can't push her off? He can't smother her to the ground? This guy must be a skinny lil wimp.

Comment

Ugh, i'm surprised someone that looks like that has a boyfriend. It might be Beercules, cause obviously she punked some beta into being with her

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          clubbed

Damn, at the first I thought that was the boyfriend in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Damn, at the first I thought that was the boyfriend in the picture.
            You're not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Ugh, i'm surprised someone that looks like that has a boyfriend. It might be Beercules, cause obviously she punked some beta into being with her
              Maybe she was the one who found his Tinder account. I think there is more to the story he isn't telling us.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Isnt that attempted rape?

I wonder if he'll be as dumb as so many women who get assaulted and then take their attacker back over and over.
                The real question should be how the hell did he cut his nose. All she did was sit on his face did she have a ***** ring or something?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Maybe she was the one who found his Tinder account. I think there is more to the story he isn't telling us.
                  Her face is all I need to know about the story and him. Seems more likely that this thing found Julia Slobberst Bscene account and then went haywire on him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    The real question should be how the hell did he cut his nose. All she did was sit on his face did she have a ***** ring or something?
                    During the 9:45 p.m. attack, Parrino allegedly punched the man up to 25 times and struck him with a belt, cellphone and brass plate, according to the court filing.

Comment

Working...
                    X