No announcement yet.

just fkn LMAO if you think invisibility is a good super power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just fkn LMAO if you think invisibility is a good super power

You can’t really steal anything because you still have to physically get into the locked room/vault/cases.

Lot of places have heat sensitive cameras which you’d still show up on.

Anything you pick up looks like it’s floating and people freak out.

Probably bump into people a lot.

Probably get run over.

Have to walk around naked all the time so be freezing.

What can you really do of use with it?

Those are the cons you are pointing out. Still.

Imagine the good things to do with it.

Comment

Bill Cosby would beg to differ.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          You can’t really steal anything because you still have to physically get into the locked room/vault/cases.

Lot of places have heat sensitive cameras which you’d still show up on.

Anything you pick up looks like it’s floating and people freak out.

Probably bump into people a lot.

Probably get run over.

Have to walk around naked all the time so be freezing.

What can you really do of use with it?
          Hmm, I suppose you could still see naked chicks if you could sneak in when they got home or pick locks. You could still get into women's locker rooms at pools or gyms. If you knew where the cameras were, you could find a way to take them out. You'd be better off robbing stores anyway though, unless you had a way or swapping out the bills/laundering the money, since a bank's bills are traceable. Or just reaching into people's pockets and taking cash out of their pockets or wallets if you wanted to go that route.

Invisibility wouldn't be the first power I'd choose though. I'd probably go with Wolverine's quick healing, so pretty much the only way you could die is from acid, an explosion or possibly decapitation. Or maybe suffocation if you were in a room with no oxygen or shot into space with no protective suit.

Comment

But no one would recognize you

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Hmm, I suppose you could still see naked chicks if you could sneak in when they got home or pick locks. You could still get into women's locker rooms at pools or gyms. If you knew where the cameras were, you could find a way to take them out. You'd be better off robbing stores anyway though, unless you had a way or swapping out the bills/laundering the money, since a bank's bills are traceable. Or just reaching into people's pockets and taking cash out of their pockets or wallets if you wanted to go that route.

Invisibility wouldn't be the first power I'd choose though. I'd probably go with Wolverine's quick healing, so pretty much the only way you could die is from acid, an explosion or possibly decapitation. Or maybe suffocation if you were in a room with no oxygen or shot into space with no protective suit.
                I’d rather have super speed

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  I’d rather have super speed
                  That's a good one too. Then you'd need that outfit like The Flash has, so you don't burn your clothes off.

Comment

Use it to get safe combinations.

You can evesdrop and blackmail someone.

Get the answers to test questions and sell them.

Hire yourself out for someone who needs information. Solve crimes, catch cheating spouses, corporate or political espionage.

You could use it for sports betting. Trip up a quarterback each time he drops back to pass, knock ball out of his hands. Punch out a fighter and bet on his opponent. Push a goalie out of the way in hockey and soccer. Slap Serena Williams across her booty when she goes up for a serve. Video record celebrities having sexy and sell it.

Possibilities are endless.

Comment

Working...
                    X