Should you ever text an EX?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    And you da bishiest of da nukkas

Sup bish ass nukka? You tweaking and saying dumb bish shiet?

You hurd meh, boi!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Sup bish ass nukka? You tweaking and saying dumb bish shiet?

You hurd meh, boi!!!!
      Say boy, dont come round here boy

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        I dont know man i might be a f4gg0t punk bytch right now

What do u lose if u send that text

Have u ever done it
        Yeah you do sound like a real punk bltch.

If you want to be a bltch the rest of your life, that's fine but don't cry when you get fucked. Because that's what bltches do. They get fucked.

Yeah i've texted an ex before. What usually happens is they ask me to hang out.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Together 2.5 years

She ended it.

Around about june 2018 she wanted to just be frends.

Then changes back to gf/bf

Around July 2018 she breaks up with me, 10 days later she sends me a barrage of text messages saying she wants me back. That im special etc. That shes made a mistake etc.

We get back together.

Around the end of september 2018 she texts me tellin me its over for real. That she doesnt want relationships any more. She wants to be single.

Broken up since. Been like 2.5 years together.

We broke up first time just after when i told her id take her home to meet my mum cos i was thinking of marrying her.

This was her idea. A day before the meeting she calls me and breaks it off. Then gets back with me 10 days later.

I used to buy her expensive jewellery and stuff and go to expensive restaraunts and stuff.

She bought me lots of clothes and colognes and lotsa gifts too. Nothing as expensive as mine. Only reason was that i make a fock load more than her.

Just prior to the break up she was pushing marriage hard. Wanted a ring and everything. I said ok lets do this but didnt buy no ring just yet

Shes always been pushing marriage.

The last time i saw her we had dinner then caught a movie. Then i dropped her off. No arguments or shyt.

Then out of the blue a few dats later she breaks up.

She used to have 2 frends who told her they like me and like how i treat her. She doesnt talk to them no more.

As of early 2018 she met a new girl through college. This girl was older and single. She would travel to other countries alone. Probably to get dycked down.

My ex gfs behaviour changed. She became more demanding. Saying things out if character.

She would tell me this frend of hers says i should support my ex gf no matter what and that people of my race are crazy and violent. ( pakistani like Amir Khan )

Shyt just changed. She tryed to make her change job to work at her place. Took her away on holiday. 2 hot russian girls going to majorca. Game over. Took her to Hungary, budapest. Etc.

From marriage on the cards to zero.

Personally i think towards the end of the relationship she was cheating.

Thats why she broke up with me the first time. Then the other dude probably pumped and dumped her. Then she came back and broke up with me later saying she didnt want relationships any more.

I used to pick her up and she would have a broken voice like someone had a late night , been drinking the night before or been screaming during sex.

Plus she started to get some small pimples on the side of her neck.

Anyway what i want....i dont kno. I guess i wanna know how a 180 degree turn can happen like this.

Maybe to me its sudden, but from her perspective its gradual

Help
          Well you have to figure out what you want tbh.

My advice to you is to live your life, take advantage of being single for the time being, take a road trip with the boys, go out hit the clubs, buy a ps4 and play red dead 2 do whatever you wouldn't be able to with her around

Don't call her, don't message don't do anything.

She's most likely to come back if you seem to be doing OK without her, if she senses you sitting around waiting for her she probably won't come back because there's no urgency.

The other thing about you living your life is obviously you may decide you just want to move on.

You have to understand dude, women don't work from the sane rulebook as dudes do, they really aren't loyal and don't care about all the history they only care about right now.

Comment

they are your ex for a reason

Comment

Only to accidently facetime her while her cousin Secreta is suckin yo dick. Like oops *****

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                Only to accidently facetime her while her cousin Secreta is suckin yo dick. Like oops *****
                All the advice in this thread is useless.

Like i've been saying since the start, you're either a bltch or you're not.

If you're a bltch, then no matter what you do, you're gonna lose, because you're bltch made. If you man up, then no matter what you do, you're gonna find a way to win.

The op's problem isn't what "techniques" to use, it's an internal problem of being a bltch. The solution isn't to ask dudes for advice on what to do, the solution is to look inside yourself and stop being a bltch.

I know you feel me player.

Comment

Originally posted by finitoxdinamita View Post
                  cut all ties and focus on yourself, build yourself. Another girl will come along unexpected.
                  ^^^^^^^this!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    All the advice in this thread is useless.

Like i've been saying since the start, you're either a bltch or you're not.

If you're a bltch, then no matter what you do, you're gonna lose, because you're bltch made. If you man up, then no matter what you do, you're gonna find a way to win.

The op's problem isn't what "techniques" to use, it's an internal problem of being a bltch. The solution isn't to ask dudes for advice on what to do, the solution is to look inside yourself and stop being a bltch.

I know you feel me player.
                    You know that's right.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      At some point in my life I told myself I was never going to allow anyone to disrespect me again. I was never going to allow anyone to use me again. It just wasnt going to happen. I demand respect. And I will kill for it. Basically I manned the **** up. And that's what I became. If a girl doesnt treat me the way I want, bye bye, no questions asked. No compromises.

Nobody can make that change for you but you.

You have to look at yourself in the mirror and ask if you're a man or if you're a bltch... and if you're not a bltch then work towards your goals. Day by day. Inch by inch, and rise to the highest levels you can take yourself.

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't go back to your ex. I'm saying why the **** do you need to ask?

I've contacted my exes before, most of them contact me first, and almost every single one of them still want me lol but I don't give a shlt because I don't need any of them.
                      That's it. I'm done with boxing. I'm done with anything that supports boxing.

Boxing has used and taken advantage of me for the last time. I paid money for that fight. I put money on that fight, and this bullshlt corrupt ass sport robbed me.

****ing robbed me.

That's why I'm not watching another fight again, i'm not giving boxing a single view on youtube or this site a single hit.

This is the last time you fuckers see me.

Bye. I love you willie, zaroku, OP, Roman, loadedwraps, bostonguy, archer, spray, southpaw.

and Derranged , stay being gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X