• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    As title says, should you?

Ive had no contact for over 2 months. Feel like a small diqqed cuck

What say thee?
    If she cheated on you FUK NO!!! Or you can be a dic and shove it in her @ss then have her suks your dic and nut in her hair but only after you fuk another chick and don’t shower...

Comment

Depends how it ended.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Look man there's just one question you need to ask yourself.

Are you a man, or are you f4ggot punk bltch?

If you're the latter, then no matter what you do you're always going to get walked on, you're always going to get used, you're always going to get disrespected and you'll never get what you want.

If you're the former, then act like it.

Your choice.

This thread is really beta so I was going to avoid it but you're cool so I'll help you out.
        At some point in my life I told myself I was never going to allow anyone to disrespect me again. I was never going to allow anyone to use me again. It just wasnt going to happen. I demand respect. And I will kill for it. Basically I manned the **** up. And that's what I became. If a girl doesnt treat me the way I want, bye bye, no questions asked. No compromises.

Nobody can make that change for you but you.

You have to look at yourself in the mirror and ask if you're a man or if you're a bltch... and if you're not a bltch then work towards your goals. Day by day. Inch by inch, and rise to the highest levels you can take yourself.

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't go back to your ex. I'm saying why the **** do you need to ask?

I've contacted my exes before, most of them contact me first, and almost every single one of them still want me lol but I don't give a shlt because I don't need any of them.
        Holy shlt. I needed this....

Thank you me.

Comment

At some point in my life I told myself I was never going to allow anyone to disrespect me again. I was never going to allow anyone to use me again. It just wasnt going to happen. I demand respect. And I will kill for it. Basically I manned the **** up. And that's what I became. If a girl doesnt treat me the way I want, bye bye, no questions asked. No compromises.

Nobody can make that change for you but you.

You have to look at yourself in the mirror and ask if you're a man or if you're a bltch... and if you're not a bltch then work towards your goals. Day by day. Inch by inch, and rise to the highest levels you can take yourself.

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't go back to your ex. I'm saying why the **** do you need to ask?

I've contacted my exes before, most of them contact me first, and almost every single one of them still want me lol but I don't give a shlt because I don't need any of them.
          "and almost every single one of them still want me lol but I don't give a shlt because I don't need any of them"

You sure about that last bit?

Comment

I wouldnt do it. For what? If she calls me first just to fuk, im down, but nothing beyond that.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              "and almost every single one of them still want me lol but I don't give a shlt because I don't need any of them"

You sure about that last bit?
              When I drown her out and forget, I don't need her.

When I remember, my soul aches.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                As title says, should you?

Ive had no contact for over 2 months. Feel like a small diqqed cuck

What say thee?
                i am too old.. two months is long.. my ex wife created a fake email account to tell me her dad died, and he always liked me..

ten years after she divorced me for being too violent to other men. and people..

two months.. i guess the best punishment for young guys is to cut off all social media.. wtf.... really..

two months... really.. your ex.. ex what? how many ex's does she have, or you got...

i love you.. big bro.. but two months...

Comment

texted mine earlier this year.
                  asked her to come to a justin timberlake concert with me. we are both heavy JT fans.
                  she told me she cant, shes already seeing someone.

i folded like maidana receiving that left hook from khan.

thats the worst.
                  reaching out only knowing shes already getting fcked by someone else.

Comment

Working...
                  X