No announcement yet.

Should you ever text an EX?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't do it. It never works.

Just do you, I know its cliche but its the best thing you can do.

And like clockwork when you move on and start talking to other girls then she gonna be the one coming back to you...

It gets on my nerves >_>

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      That's it. I'm done with boxing. I'm done with anything that supports boxing.

Boxing has used and taken advantage of me for the last time. I paid money for that fight. I put money on that fight, and this bullshlt corrupt ass sport robbed me.

****ing robbed me.

That's why I'm not watching another fight again, i'm not giving boxing a single view on youtube or this site a single hit.

This is the last time you fuckers see me.

Bye. I love you willie, zaroku, OP, Roman, loadedwraps, bostonguy, archer, spray, southpaw.

and Derranged , stay being gay.
      Good riddance, Miami Rice.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Miami Rice.
        Damn

Comment

I'm friends with all of my exes. Some have husbands and kids now and we just talk about the weather or politics.

Unless they have serious mental issues or abused you, I think the "dead to me" treatment is pretty immature.

Comment

Oh nevermind I read the 2nd post. Sounds like it qualifies for mental issues.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              As title says, should you?

Ive had no contact for over 2 months. Feel like a small diqqed cuck

What say thee?
              No...you will just open a wound deeper. Leave it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                No...you will just open a wound deeper. Leave it alone.
                Im not going to.

Strange how near marriage can turn into being complete strangers.

Another one to write down in lifes unexplained

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Im not going to.

Strange how near marriage can turn into being complete strangers.

Another one to write down in lifes unexplained
                  Been there too many times now to count. And I'll tell you something...it teaches you how wrong you can be. You are convinced that you meet someone you can go to the end of the world for because they have your back and realize that you need to be more careful not with others but with yourself. It's a good learning experience...chalk it up.
                  Last edited by jaded; 12-04-2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

She discovered BBC

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      That's it. I'm done with boxing. I'm done with anything that supports boxing.

Boxing has used and taken advantage of me for the last time. I paid money for that fight. I put money on that fight, and this bullshlt corrupt ass sport robbed me.

****ing robbed me.

That's why I'm not watching another fight again, i'm not giving boxing a single view on youtube or this site a single hit.

This is the last time you fuckers see me.

Bye. I love you willie, zaroku, OP, Roman, loadedwraps, bostonguy, archer, spray, southpaw.

and Derranged , stay being gay.
                      You reincarnated as ikigai you have very similar posting styles?

Comment

Working...
                      X