• Time
  • Show
Clear All

red dawn is so good.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

Comment

No Neil Breen?

His movies make Tommy Wiseau look like Stanley Kubrick.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Big Trouble in Little China isn't so bad its good. It knows exactly what it is the whole way & has fun with it.

Randomly I remember a couple years back they were talking about remaking this with The Rock iirc. Not sure if thats still a go or not.

My all time favorite so bad its good movie is Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
          Aw hell yeah. I love The Chiodo Brothers, local special effects guys. Some good extras on the DVD of that movie too, showing some of their early home movies. Love the cameo by a young Christopher Titus too. Also loved that even though they're not mentioned in any scenes, each of the clowns had names, so they knew what to write down on the call sheets for each day of filming haha. On the commentary, the director mentions the names.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo- View Post

Feel Tommy Wiseau's little masterpiece is the cover for "movies that are so bad they're good", tried to make a serious drama but is now toted as a dark comedy because of the horrific acting and lines, it is actually incredible though.
            Anytime I meet a woman named Lisa, I still love to yell "You're tearing me APART, Lisa."

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              I was about to post this

It's seriously horrible to the point where it's fun to get drunk and laugh about how poorly conceived and put together a movie it is
              The Nostalgia Critic review of it is great as well. Even when it was taken down on his site, you could still see it on youtube. I don't even watch his new reviews anymore, but I still like some of his old ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                Thats some good advertising for watered down beer.
                "You're a disease. And I'm the cure." Oh yeah, classic '80s tough guy line haha.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  red dawn is so good.
                  Did you know the Ammunation in Vice City provides "free screenings of the documentary Red Dawn?"

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    Just got done watching Cobra starring Sylvester Stallone. 80s flick, definitely qualifies as one. Rocky 4 is another. Big Trouble in Little China is another. The Golden Child starring Eddie Murphy. Need a list where movies are like that, where the plot, the acting, the story is just ridiculous. But they're all entertaining.
                    you just named all my fav movies as a kid! cobra was #1!!! i used to love watching this movie. funny thing is the part where all the new world nazi skinheads was getting ready to go and kill cobra and they started getting their axes ready, that scene used to scare me as a kid, no idea why lol. i enjoyed all the movies you mention when i was a kid. rocky 4 is not on my list though.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                      Just got done watching Cobra starring Sylvester Stallone. 80s flick, definitely qualifies as one. Rocky 4 is another. Big Trouble in Little China is another. The Golden Child starring Eddie Murphy. Need a list where movies are like that, where the plot, the acting, the story is just ridiculous. But they're all entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                      X