Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra Instinct destroys him, not even sure he gets past Toppo tbh

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      I'm gonna have to out-nerd you on this. Thor is easily more powerful than superman. Thor's feats easily outweigh superman.

Thor has fought the most powerful beings in the Marvel universe and outlasted them all. He defeated the godbutcher, the being that destroyed all the marvel gods until only Thor was left.

When marvel gods die they enter the stomach of this massive eternal celestial worm and when thor died, he was the only one to ever escape that worm before he got sent to the void.

To compare them both, Superman once went into the earth's core to disable some world-ending bombs planted by Darkseid and he couldn't handle the pressure. He almost passed out. Thor also went into the earth's core and other, bigger planet cores and he was fine.

Rune King Thor with the thor force and after he unlocked the power of the stars, is the last and the most powerful of the marvel gods. Thor is the strongest and greatest of the marvel gods. Superman has no chance against him.

At the end of time, thor is basically the last marvel god left, when life and time has reach its limit, the strongest of the marvel gods still stands.

Dude no come on now. There is no version of Thor that can beat Superman none at all. If Thor struggles with the Hulk then he can't bear superman.

Superman is one of the most OP Characters they ever made.
      Somebody similar to the same strength of superman would be He-Man but superman can fly and he-maj can't.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        goku or gohan or vegeta would easily end superman
        Goku - the character that continues to break his limitations verses the man who has none.

I think superman is in a different class. Idc if Goku and Vegeta fuse and go super saiyan 10 with kioaken times 100 they would still lose.

Goku has been killed before by piccolo beam.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          Dude no come on now. There is no version of Thor that can beat Superman none at all. If Thor struggles with the Hulk then he can't bear superman.

Superman is one of the most OP Characters they ever made.
          Somebody similar to the same strength of superman would be He-Man but superman can fly and he-maj can't.
          You don't understand lol, thor struggled with the hulk before he gained his full power. When he fought the hulk, he was nowhere near his full strength.

He eventually surpasses odin, takes control of the thor force(which used to be the odinforce), becomes the rune king and becomes more powerful than thanos.

Comment

I am such a ****ing nerd lol, but that's what i did when I was a kid, I collected comics.

I have a storage unit filled with boxes of comics.

Comment

Comment

There's no rule that says you can't be a nerd and get paid and laid so im chilling lol.

Most nerds do get paid, which directly translates into getting laid.

Comment

You don't understand lol, thor struggled with the hulk before he gained his full power. When he fought the hulk, he was nowhere near his full strength.

He eventually surpasses odin, takes control of the thor force(which used to be the odinforce), becomes the rune king and becomes more powerful than thanos.
                  I honestly think Superman stomps Odin and Thanos. Now Thanos with the gauntlet idc.

Even tho Thanos is a knock off of Darkseid who killed superman once I still don't know.

However the strongest character I have ever seen in TV form was Amazo. Who steals everyone's powers who he touches.

Comment

I am such a ****ing nerd lol, but that's what i did when I was a kid, I collected comics.

I have a storage unit filled with boxes of comics.
                    We need to talk. I would like to trade a few comics.

Comment

Franklin Richards turns both into sentient Dildos that spend 50 years getting shoved in and out of the Assholes of Purple-Haired SoyBoys.

Comment

Working...
                      X