No announcement yet.

superman prime is the strongest character ever created

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    thanos with the infinity gauntlet cant even beat him.
    not a criticism as I acknowledge his strengths and power off superman, but what about doomsday who killed him in the death off superman?

I mean yeah they pretty much ended each other then sooner or later superman is resurrected again but off the top off my head that's the one character who matches him?

Comment

Shut the fuck up
      [IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
        not a criticism as I acknowledge his strengths and power off superman, but what about doomsday who killed him in the death off superman?

I mean yeah they pretty much ended each other then sooner or later superman is resurrected again but off the top off my head that's the one character who matches him?
        In the end it doesn't matter the beyond the inbeteeeaner or thanks with the infinity gauntlet would crush all versions of Superman.

Even dr strange could . I mean how many times has the midget Mr.myxtpkic beaten Superman with magic?

Comment

In the end it doesn't matter the beyond the inbeteeeaner or thanks with the infinity gauntlet would crush all versions of Superman.

Even dr strange could . I mean how many times has the midget Mr.myxtpkic beaten Superman with magic?
          you got me there I'm not sure as I've not seen the doctor strange movie or the infinity war film tbh so I couldn't comment..

the kryptonian pretty much beats majority off his adversaries, some might give him trouble here and there but off the top off my head doomsday or darkseid cause problems for him.

Comment

Superman is a virgin

Comment

Superman is gay af

Comment

Think you are forgetting God.

Comment

goku or gohan or vegeta would easily end superman

Comment

thanos with the infinity gauntlet cant even beat him.
                    I'm gonna have to out-nerd you on this. Thor is easily more powerful than superman. Thor's feats easily outweigh superman.

Thor has fought the most powerful beings in the Marvel universe and outlasted them all. He defeated the godbutcher, the being that destroyed all the marvel gods until only Thor was left.

When marvel gods die they enter the stomach of this massive eternal celestial worm and when thor died, he was the only one to ever escape that worm before he got sent to the void.

To compare them both, Superman once went into the earth's core to disable some world-ending bombs planted by Darkseid and he couldn't handle the pressure. He almost passed out. Thor also went into the earth's core and other, bigger planet cores and he was fine.

Rune King Thor with the thor force and after he unlocked the power of the stars, is the last and the most powerful of the marvel gods. Thor is the strongest and greatest of the marvel gods. Superman has no chance against him.

At the end of time, thor is basically the last marvel god left, when life and time has reach its limit, the strongest of the marvel gods still stands.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-14-2019, 07:42 PM.

Comment

The thor we see in the movies is basically still in puberty and on top of that is portrayed extremely underpowered anyway.

Thor eventually becomes the greatest and strongest of the marvel gods.

Comment

Working...
                      X