Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you guys handle difficult relatives?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't.. Not many people bring bull**** my way. Probably because of the vibe I give off.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      How do you guys handle difficult relatives you see only once or twice a year like on Thanksgiving or Xmas?

I know we all got toxic, drama, difficult relatives that we are forced to see and hang and break bread with at least once or twice a year.

How you all deal with them?

I got about 3 relatives who drive me nuts. and then I got aunties always beefing and cousins who straight up start shat. my uncles are pretty chill and laid back so its pretty much the women the female relatives and one really D-Bag cousins husband who just make you wanna smack them when they open their mouth.

All of them try to involve me with their drama but I pretty much just try to eat and bounce lol.
      For me it's extinction. Just ignore them.

Comment

Alternatively buy them a funeral plan as a Christmas present

Comment

I just get high as hell and everything seems funny and chill

Comment

I put them on my ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              I put them on my ignore list.

Comment

Ditches are easy to dig

Comment

Avoid them, redirect conversations, and if those don't work straight up say you're not interested in gossip/those topics, and express how you want to stay out of it and focus on the positives i.e. celebrating the holidays as a family, not fueling division.

Comment

Wouldn't be the first I had put hands on an old ass uncle for stealin your boy's seat at a Thanksgiving get together.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      How do you guys handle difficult relatives you see only once or twice a year like on Thanksgiving or Xmas?

I know we all got toxic, drama, difficult relatives that we are forced to see and hang and break bread with at least once or twice a year.

How you all deal with them?

I got about 3 relatives who drive me nuts. and then I got aunties always beefing and cousins who straight up start shat. my uncles are pretty chill and laid back so its pretty much the women the female relatives and one really D-Bag cousins husband who just make you wanna smack them when they open their mouth.

All of them try to involve me with their drama but I pretty much just try to eat and bounce lol.
                      Just don't go around 'em.

Comment

Working...
                      X