Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CNN sues White House for revoking Jim Acosta's press pass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Obama kick someone out of the White House while calling it "his house"? As a matter of fact people cheered him on while doing it. I mean I get people don't like Trump but the sudden outrage and whining is ******ed.
    Last edited by Rip Chudd; 11-16-2018, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Didn't Obama kick someone out of the White House while calling it "his house"? As a matter of fact people cheered him on while doing it. I mean I get people don't like Trump but the sudden outrage and whining is ******ed.
      Dats different doe. When Obama did it, it was cool with his smirks and voice inflections. With Trump, its just racist

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        CNN has like 30 white house press passes. I'm missing the part where the constitution says Jim Acosta is required to have a white house press pass even after he karate chopped some woman's arm. Remember when democrats were crying that one of Trump's campaign managers touched the arm and thus "assaulted" some woman reporter? Why arent liberals marching for the female intern who was assaulted by Jim Acosta? Are the feminist sleeping in?
        The only standard when it comes to the Left is Double Standard.

Comment

DC judge rules that Acosta gets his pass back. I bet he doesn’t get the microphone back.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            DC judge rules that Acosta gets his pass back. I bet he doesn’t get the microphone back.

Comment

I'd wager that was a D appointed judge.

But either way, this should be fun to watch.

If I was Trump or Sanders, I'd make it a point to never call on Acosta, or possibly just cancel the daily press briefing altogether if superfans like Acosta cant conduct themselves in a respectful, adult manner.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

If I was Trump or Sanders, I'd make it a point to never call on Acosta, or possibly just cancel the daily press briefing altogether if superfans like Acosta cant conduct themselves in a respectful, adult manner.
                Yeah, I'm sure that judge was a liberal CNN puppet. Hopefully Trump never calls on him again. Let him just sit in the back and whimper. I would also announce prior to any press conference that each journalist gets ONE question. After they ask their question, they have to hand over the mic before the President will answer the question.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure that judge was a liberal CNN puppet. Hopefully Trump never calls on him again. Let him just sit in the back and whimper. I would also announce prior to any press conference that each journalist gets ONE question. After they ask their question, they have to hand over the mic before the President will answer the question.
                  That's a viable solution as well.

Comment

LOL they just wont take questions from him. Just like Obama did to Fox.

Comment

It seems it was a Trump appointed judge. But in today’s political climate he felt preasaured.

The White House can always appeal the decision or push it further to a higher court.

In the meantime, Trump and Sanders can simply not call on Acosta, ignore his questions and act like he doesn’t exist.

That's a viable solution as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X