No announcement yet.

Did You Vote Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did You Vote Today?

Yep or nah & you can explain why you did or didn't if you wish.

For US people obviously. No offense my UK or other country mfers.
    Yes
    63.16%
    No
    36.84%

Last week we did

Comment

Yes, last week.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Last week we did
        Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Yes, last week.
        Am I off on voting season, you guys in some state that does sh^t early or are you guys just dorks who mail in your vote or w/e?

If its the latter I'd still say it counts as voting today cuz technically today is the day your vote counts.

Comment

I voted and made sure my lady voted. My friends for the most part have done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Am I off on voting season, you guys in some state that does sh^t early or are you guys just dorks who mail in your vote or w/e?

If its the latter I'd still say it counts as voting today cuz technically today is the day your vote counts.
            Texas allows for early voting.

Comment

NV has early voting. I got in as soon as I could. No lines to wait in.

Comment

Voting

My wife and I went out and voted. This evening/night is going to be interesting as the numbers come in.

Comment

There is a two week pre election night period in Texas when any registered person can vote. I think it's two weeks. Anyway, I voted last week during the day.

Oh yeah, for some reason my wife voted by mail. I don't know how she got that ballot. She didn't ask for it. Came in the mail.

Comment

Na. And to answer your second question, why not: I couldn't care less.

Good luck to both parties, but honestly both of you are dishonest spin doctors. I can't affiliate myself with either liberals or conservatives, both sides' comments make me cringe.

Comment

Working...
                    X