Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What two items would you pack if you had to stay in the woods for a week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
    Clothes aren't a given no bro. Just boots and a axe getting back to nature urinating on tree's marking my territory's. Collecting pheromones to coat hand made spears with etc the normal stuff.

I like your choices but I cant imagine 3 day old forest p*ssy smells are great no matter how beautiful the women look?
    We'd be by a nice little stream to drink or clean, warm summer nights, surrounded by berry bushes. I'm sure we'd be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
      We'd be by a nice little stream to drink or clean, warm summer nights, surrounded by berry bushes. I'm sure we'd be fine.
      Yeah definitely I'd learn to forage and make us some Ayahuasca brew. We could meet with the gods I'd be renamed by them as the axe wielding bollock ninja. And you would be known as triple deity masters of the forest.

Comment

Yeah definitely I'd learn to forage and make us some Ayahuasca brew. We could meet with the gods I'd be renamed by them as the axe wielding bollock ninja. And you would be known as triple deity masters of the forest.
        I'm sorry, but you, your axe and your tims would make it five things I'm bringing into the forest which is against the rules brought down to us by yourself. In the spirit of following the rules set out for me I'll just stick with the two ladies.

Don't go catching that axe on anything important

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
          I'm sorry, but you, your axe and your tims would make it five things I'm bringing into the forest which is against the rules brought down to us by yourself. In the spirit of following the rules set out for me I'll just stick with the two ladies.

Don't go catching that axe on anything important
          Well in that case bro I'd sneak into your camp and steal those women whilst leaving you a pair of boots I just shat in and an axe with a broken handle lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Food and water.
            Homie... you reliable.. you my go to guy...

When the quake hit, tsunami etc. I walked across Tokyo to get to my wife... from Coredo, Merill lynch to Aoyama.. I carried two survival bags...

Japanese ppl, maybe every ppl, don’t know how to deal with catastrophic disasters... im watching TV about a dithered painting. Getting big money bids... more money than I’d ever dream about paying.

I’m buying art from local artists... I got respect for ppl who can do things I can’t... I was like 10 or 11 before my sister Linda taught me how to tie my shoes.

I’ll be interviewed by DAZN japan... me thinks it’s a done deal... but I can’t take it... I’m in a conundrum.

**** me... keep me laughing... I think GID will bless you..

Hamburger’s on you... my wife’s friends,,, good to go... my wife... off limits,

Comment

I think 90% of millennials would bring a phone and a selfie stick.

Comment

Iron man suit and Don Cheadle

Comment

My wife has wimmin who need a man like you.... best advice, sample the goods, several times... blow magnum loads, in my guest room. My wife asks me why her very pretty friends can’t keep a man.. omg.. if they just
                  learned to stfu, cooked and cleaned, and drained balls... then and only then can they keep a man...

The world belongs to GOD, and real men who are unafraid to fail spectacularly... that’s all I got... I gotta go pick up my wife at the monorail
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 10-26-2018, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
                    Iron man suit and Don Cheadle
                    Me, with a sword, real deal I’m kinda understanding that a lot of young guys never ever fought, spent time in prison, and worship thinks they are incapable of reproducing..

Comment

Well in that case bro I'd sneak into your camp and steal those women whilst leaving you a pair of boots I just shat in and an axe with a broken handle lol
                      At least I'd still have the berries.

Comment

Working...
                      X