No announcement yet.

Bombs sent to Democrats *Updated* Bomber arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right wing hero Ben Shapiro dropping the truth bomb

“If your first reaction to some evil person sending bombs to a variety of politicians on one side of the aisle is "FALSE FLAG," you are officially deranged.“

Comment

Shapiro also said Trump was going to lose in 2016. He's a sharp little Jew I'll give him that, but he's openly anti-Trump and has been wrong on alot of things. I wouldn't expect him to be right on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Right wing hero Ben Shapiro dropping the truth bomb

“If your first reaction to some evil person sending bombs to a variety of politicians on one side of the aisle is "FALSE FLAG," you are officially deranged.“
        That's funny go take a look over at Dem underground. Some of them are saying false flag. Saw a former FBI agent say that also.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I don't understand the mindset of some of these progressive liberals and trying to stoke up this "Civil War" shit.

Stop asking for it while your twatting from your 1200 dollar iPhone Xmegawhatever, sipping 10 dollar Starbuck pumpkin spice lattes, wearing skinny jeans and Che extra-smedium t-shirts driving your fucking Prius to your holistic organic pain free farm to table soy salad party.

You worthless faggots.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I don't understand the mindset of some of these progressive liberals and trying to stoke up this "Civil War" shit.

Stop asking for it while your twatting from your 1200 dollar iPhone Xmegawhatever, sipping 10 dollar Starbuck pumpkin spice lattes, wearing skinny jeans and Che extra-smedium t-shirts driving your fucking Prius to your holistic organic pain free farm to table soy salad party.

You worthless faggots.

I’m trying to get out of my echo chamber to consume sources/perspectives that challenge my view that’s why I’ve been reading Tweets like this. Honestly, I don’t what side is right/wrong. And I don’t think that this guy is trying to stoke a civil war, I think he’s just commenting on what he thinks Trump is doing.

Comment

I bet you archer sent them.

Comment

Trump warns of violence if GOP loses midterms

Comment

Something else to think about. The FBI would never release photos like this to the media during a active investigation.
                    On top of that who is going to take pics of a bomb?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      I’m trying to get out of my echo chamber to consume sources/perspectives that challenge my view that’s why I’ve been reading Tweets like this. Honestly, I don’t what side is right/wrong. And I don’t think that this guy is trying to stoke a civil war, I think he’s just commenting on what he thinks Trump is doing.
                      You see it how you want to see it,

I'm done even entertaining this shit.

These fucking poodles better bring more than blue checked verified twitter accounts if SHTF.

Comment

Working...
                      X