Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bombs sent to Democrats *Updated* Bomber arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy must be 1/1024th white. CNN won't stop calling him a white man.

Comment

• [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        He's from Florida doe. I'm NEVER surprised what mfers from Florida are capable of.

Idk what is going on Florida, but I've seen the aftermath of it & I wouldn't go to Florida unless someone was paying me more than $10,000 & then I'm just touching the border, grabbing my $10k & gtfo.

That said if there is some conspiracy sh^t going on here its not like I'd be all that surprised either. I've just not seen or heard anything that makes me lean that way. Seems like most people are going off of the time of this happening right before the elections more than anything else. I can't go right to conspiracy off of when it happened. Mfers are stupid & mfers got some weird logic sometimes thats hard to account for.
        I have to go to Florida all the time for work bro. I try to stay towards the beaches because the people there are a bit more decent. When you go more inland you meet some of the most twisted inbred psychopath racists and everyones carrying so you best just walk away from drama down there.

You know the cops aint gonna be taking our side thats a given.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          CNN said so it must be real

~love julia slobberts
          Hey man, CNN is pretty legit if you stay away from the opinion pieces.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Yeah...To the rest of you Trumpanzees

Breathe a sigh of relief they havenít caught on to you guys as of yet.

Give em the addresses to those caves you live in.

The authorities know thereís more of you nut cases out there.

You wonít be able to just put the FBI on ignore when they come for you...

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
            Hes also NOT white.
            He did seem to like Memes like someone else I know. Was even obsessed about them like someone else I know, hmmmm.

People like him need to be put in a dark cell for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Hey man, CNN is pretty legit if you stay away from the opinion pieces.
              Or the fake videos. Yes I said FAKE vids as seem staged on youtube by people with cell phones.

Comment

• Here is that terrorist at a Trump rally. Probably one of the rallies where Trump was telling his supporters to commit a violent act against their fellow American for simply exercising their first amendment rights.

Protesting against dear leader will not be tolerated and will be met with brute force and violence

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Hes also NOT white.
                  He did seem to like Memes like someone else I know. Was even obsessed about them like someone else I know, hmmmm.

People like him need to be put in a dark cell for life.
                  Was he a phony veteran too?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Yes we are dumb enough... oh wait...
                    Man I will watch when I get home to see what is up but this is all too neat and clean for me.

Bombs everywhere, none go off. Dude is like a super Trumper half white/hispanic with a social media trail a mile long.

Come on man. He had to know he'd get caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Here is that terrorist at a Trump rally. Probably one of the rallies where Trump was telling his supporters to commit a violent act against their fellow American for simply exercising their first amendment rights.

Protesting against dear leader will not be tolerated and will be met with brute force and violence

Wow this is damning but hold that thought because I'm gonna go onto the right wing blogosphere and find out how to blame Soros.

Just you wait !

Comment

Working...
                      X