No announcement yet.

Bombs sent to Democrats *Updated* Bomber arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    It’s a question of the educated vs the uneducated. People easily duped vs those who understand how the world “works”. Most of what I see on here are those that are uneducated who have been manipulated over many years to believe in a false reality. After voting the rich elite into office guess who got the vast majority of the tax cut? Guess who will now need to work to 70 to pay for that tax cut for the rich? THINK. They gave away a portion of YOUR future to make the rich richer.
    Didn't you say you got a tax cut? So, who's paying for your tax cut?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

such as.....

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-27-2018, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

so no links.....

trump usually replies to stuff that happens at those rallies etc.... hes not saying go and kick people, hes not telling people to not be civil until we get what we want etc.....

so this ONE guy goes looney and somehow thats trumps doing?

how about all those looney liberals always attacking people with MAGA stuff on? How about those looneys that attack peaceful protesters? how about that looney that shot up the republican baseball game?

the hypocrisy is astounding.....

this guy has a TRACK RECORD BEFORE trump even ran for office.... let me guess.... somehow thats trumps fault too right?

all I have is one question..... for anyone who can try and answer:

how did he get all those bombs get mailed to all those different states.... most with no postage stamping and within a few hourse of each other?

Comment

so no links.....

trump usually replies to stuff that happens at those rallies etc.... hes not saying go and kick people, hes not telling people to not be civil until we get what we want etc.....

so this ONE guy goes looney and somehow thats trumps doing?

how about all those looney liberals always attacking people with MAGA stuff on? How about those looneys that attack peaceful protesters? how about that looney that shot up the republican baseball game?

the hypocrisy is astounding.....

this guy has a TRACK RECORD BEFORE trump even ran for office.... let me guess.... somehow thats trumps fault too right?

all I have is one question..... for anyone who can try and answer:

how did he get all those bombs get mailed to all those different states.... most with no postage stamping and within a few hourse of each other?
          You're lost. There is no hope for you. Another cult member.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            You're lost. There is no hope for you. Another cult member.
            so thats what you say instead of refuting my statement?

laughable

at least give it a try

Comment

• I did not need a tax cut. Did not ask for it. Unfortunately poor people like yourself, in the end, will pay for my tax cut. Your long term benefits such as social security will be limited and the social safety net that was designed to help people like yourself will be diminished. You are being played by the rich through the person you voted to be your President.

Comment

• Comment

so thats what you say instead of refuting my statement?

laughable

at least give it a try
                  That's what the uneducated do man, they don't like facts because it forces them to realize that they have been lied to and they fell for it. Rather than admit they were wrong and have to endure a sense of decreased self worth, they stick with their tribe mentality and mental safe space. Bernie is a prime example, the guy is so brainwashed it's insane yet he thinks he's got the world figured out. I almost feel sorry for people like that...cry about issues but support the very same people who created those issues. If any deviating proof surfaces, rather than investigate it, he dismisses it as "non-credible" to protect his insecurity. These people are puppets, they exact kind of people the government wants, easy to control, easy to manipulate.

Many people are waking up to the way our world really is which is why our government and those affiliated are pushing so hard to get things back to the status quo. They've had a plan in place for a long time to turn us into a country of communists which is why they indoctrinate our youth with these ideologies and erase the history of our nation. These are the very same tactics used by communist nations of the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    That's what the uneducated do man, they don't like facts because it forces them to realize that they have been lied to and they fell for it. Rather than admit they were wrong and have to endure a sense of decreased self worth, they stick with their tribe mentality and mental safe space. Bernie is a prime example, the guy is so brainwashed it's insane yet he thinks he's got the world figured out. I almost feel sorry for people like that...cry about issues but support the very same people who created those issues. If any deviating proof surfaces, rather than investigate it, he dismisses it as "non-credible" to protect his insecurity. These people are puppets, they exact kind of people the government wants, easy to control, easy to manipulate.

Many people are waking up to the way our world really is which is why our government and those affiliated are pushing so hard to get things back to the status quo. They've had a plan in place for a long time to turn us into a country of communists which is why they indoctrinate our youth with these ideologies and erase the history of our nation. These are the very same tactics used by communist nations of the past.
                    and it was quite a simple question to boot!

my statements were simple......

all he had to do was counter them and he didnt cuz he knows he cant

Comment

such as.....
                      Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      so no links.....
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-27-2018, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X