Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      U see 90% of them young white males brainwashed by the liberal school system and liberal tech society

Bernie sanders supporters type of kids
      he puts memes here too? how that doesnt surprise me...

also doesnt surprise me that he doesnt even the the definition for terrorism.... clearly none of those dweebs had anything politically motivated about what they did

ter·ror·ism
      /ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
      noun
      the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

bernie is such an idiot.... just parrots whatever occupy democrats post

Comment

• LOL now the media is saying this dude is white and a KKK member. People cant seem to understand why others call them fake news. Do they forget people can see **** clearly? Maybe they are counting on their fan base to be like YUP! People want to believe so bad!

Comment

• Trump has brought a very low life, sleazy, uneducated and dangerous portion of society to the forefront. EVERYONE no matter what political party, religion or economic strata should be appalled and horrified as to what has and is happening to our nation. WAKE UP!

Comment

• The far right is truely the only FAKE news. People like Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, Fox have been presenting a false reality to their millions of poor soul uneducated followers for many years. This false information daily has primed the pump for someone like Trump. Now we not only have fake news media but a fake news President. All catering to the lowest of the low in our society. An educated base unable to determine fake from real. All of this to make the rich that much more powerful. All of you should have realized you were being used when Trumps tax cut was predominantly for the rich and you who voted Trump in got pennies. THINK!

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
              Trump has brought a very low life, sleazy, uneducated and dangerous portion of society to the forefront. EVERYONE no matter what political party, religion or economic strata should be appalled and horrified as to what has and is happening to our nation. WAKE UP!
              I know, right?! I can't remember at any point in history, besides the election of 1860, where one side (the Democrats, imagine that...) called for violence after the election of a Republican president

Comment

• Our issue is with low life, uneducated Trump supporters. The ones who voted him. The ones who believe right wing fake news they have been hearing for Fox, Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity for years. Trump is the physical manifestation of the decades of right wing fake news that have polluted a portion of the populous. The are uneducated and were easily duped. We are all now paying the price. Sick thing is even after the tax cuts went to the rich they were too stupid to realize they were used and have been used for decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I know, right?! I can't remember at any point in history, besides the election of 1860, where one side (the Democrats, imagine that...) called for violence after the election of a Republican president
                  Dude, put that superfan on ignore, please.

He's just here to parrot D talking points, while talking massive amounts of superfan trash talk insults.

The post above illustrates my point perfectly.

And you'll notice it fits most of his other posts as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    man did you read some of his stuff?

hes the definition of a snowflake

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Dude, put that superfan on ignore, please.

He's just here to parrot D talking points, while talking massive amounts of superfan trash talk insults.

The post above illustrates my point perfectly.

And you'll notice it fits most of his other posts as well.
                      But he's funny, and easy

Comment

Working...
                      X