No announcement yet.

Bombs sent to Democrats *Updated* Bomber arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    I haven't heard one person suggest what he did was ok. Like I said about the ricin, there's nuts in both parties.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Trumpers are dumb but it's hard to believe even the dumbest Trumper could be this careless and stupid to think they wouldn't get caught sending bombs like this to prominent Dems.

This dude seems like a scapegoat IMO. I'm no conspiracy theorist but I have serious doubts about this guy doing this by himself.

Sorry guys, I'm not buying this!
      Stop hanging out with ShoulderRoll.

Comment

• Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
        YESSSSS! This has just sealed the elections victory for the democrats hahaha. Who else is celebrating this news
        Sit down with that sh**t!
        Aint taken as a given until the votes are counted.

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
          Its funny to me we still know nothing about the Vegas shooter. The guy shoots up a country concert. Who was his targets? What party was he?

We know more about this guy in 4 days than we do about the Vegas shooter in over a year. FBI hasnt said chit, why?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            So this guy was a nut way before Trump even thought about being president

But it's just Trumps fault right?

The media and the democrats need to share the blame.. they have been just as antagonizing as trump

Why is 90% of the stuff they show negative? Despite the economy doing well.. Low unemployment.. tax cuts (more money in average persons pocket).. and North Korea coming to the negotiation table?

The right wasn't happy when Obama won his second term.. most people are bad losers.. but the left took it to another level when precious Hillary didn't get her time
            The tears were absolutely pathetic.

Who the hell cries about a damn election?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              So this guy was a nut way before Trump even thought about being president

But it's just Trumps fault right?

The media and the democrats need to share the blame.. they have been just as antagonizing as trump

Why is 90% of the stuff they show negative? Despite the economy doing well.. Low unemployment.. tax cuts (more money in average persons pocket).. and North Korea coming to the negotiation table?

The right wasn't happy when Obama won his second term.. most people are bad losers.. but the left took it to another level when precious Hillary didn't get her time
              Notice the left didn’t accept blame for the nut who shot Republicans at a softball game, or the countless incidents of real violence that resulted in real victims all over the country since Trump was elected. MAGA wearing supporters being assaulted on a weekly basis and it is all condoned and encouraged by Waters, Clinton, Holder, amd the rest of the thugs on the left.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                Its funny to me we still know nothing about the Vegas shooter. The guy shoots up a country concert. Who was his targets? What party was he?

We know more about this guy in 4 days than we do about the Vegas shooter in over a year. FBI hasnt said chit, why?
                I think I said it before, but it might be like the Texas Tower Shooting in 1966 where to this day they still dont know why the guy did it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman

Comment

• Are people still claiming false flag lul. Pathetic

Comment

• How did this guy see out of his windows?

I think the left just has to overdo everything. They go so far that it becomes glaringly obvious that this was set up.

I mean, come on. If you're going to try to show somebody is a "nut", you should use more subtelty. This is cartoonish.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X