No announcement yet.

Bombs sent to Democrats *Updated* Bomber arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    The FBI director has come out and said "these are not hoax devices" and goes on to explain what was inside them and how they could hurt and maim.

But I guess the FBI director is a lefty and shouldn't be in office.

The will for a conspiracy theory is so deep that even the news coming out of team R's mouth is not enough for them

Literally they believe the terrorist who will say anything now that he has been apprehended before they believe the Republican planted FBI director, just because it fits their narrative better.

Comment

• Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      How soon will the Dems try to ban the purchase of "energetic material"? Sounds super duper scary.
      Batteries are next, you know because in the right condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Batteries are next, you know because in the right condition.
        Assault batteries.

Comment

• Right wing nut. He would feel right at home on these boards!

Comment

• Trumpanzees just keep spinning and spinning till they just spin themselves away from reality...

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Trumpanzees just keep spinning and spinning till they just spin themselves away from reality...

I haven't heard one person suggest what he did was ok. Like I said about the ricin, there's nuts in both parties.

Comment

• The dude already made bomb threats in 2002, and clearly mentally not all there. But sure, it's Trump's fault.

And the stickers on his van look amazingly fresh. Did he order them in the last couple of days?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  I haven't heard one person suggest what he did was ok. Like I said about the ricin, there's nuts in both parties.

Spin spin spin.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Spin spin spin.....

Very funny! I guess there could be a meme for the ricin powder and the Dems suggesting violence.

Why is it like this? Why blame one side when you know darm well the other side does the same chit!

Comment

• So this guy was a nut way before Trump even thought about being president

But it's just Trumps fault right?

The media and the democrats need to share the blame.. they have been just as antagonizing as trump

Why is 90% of the stuff they show negative? Despite the economy doing well.. Low unemployment.. tax cuts (more money in average persons pocket).. and North Korea coming to the negotiation table?

The right wasn't happy when Obama won his second term.. most people are bad losers.. but the left took it to another level when precious Hillary didn't get her time

Comment

Working...
                      X