No announcement yet.

Bombs sent to Democrats *Updated* Bomber arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Trumpers are dumb but it's hard to believe even the dumbest Trumper could be this careless and stupid to think they wouldn't get caught sending bombs like this to prominent Dems.

This dude seems like a scapegoat IMO. I'm no conspiracy theorist but I have serious doubts about this guy doing this by himself.

Sorry guys, I'm not buying this!
    Yes we are dumb enough... oh wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Check out the peeps he followed

Obama
      Katty perry
      CNN Breaking News
      Hollywood celebrities etc

Dude is a well planned false flag

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Check out the peeps he followed

Obama
        Katty perry
        CNN Breaking News
        Hollywood celebrities etc

Dude is a well planned false flag
        There are dozens are pictures of him at Trump rallies decked out in MAGA gear. Were all of those pictures faked? Did he attend those rallies pretending to be a Trump supporter?

False flag, doe!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          There are dozens are pictures of him at Trump rallies decked out in MAGA gear. Were all of those pictures faked? Did he attend those rallies pretending to be a Trump supporter?

False flag, doe!
          If ur choosen to be the one to create a false flag is it impossible to join a trump rally?

Comment

• How the hell do you get the addresses of all those people,i doubt you can find them online

Comment

False flag, doe!
              A huge trump supporter who follows obama but not trump on twitter?

Ya right

Comment

• Yeah...To the rest of you Trumpanzees

Breathe a sigh of relief they haven’t caught on to you guys as of yet.

Give em the addresses to those caves you live in.

The authorities know there’s more of you nut cases out there.

You won’t be able to just put the FBI on ignore when they come for you...

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 10-26-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  This must be a hard one for the media.. i thought Trump supporters were all white Nazis
                  CNN has referred to him as a white male about 20 times. Elizabeth Warren is a Native American and this Filipino Seminole is a white man. Lol derranged lunatics.

Comment

Probably because the guy was deranged and mentally ill. These things don’t seem rational because they weren’t carried out by a rational person.
                    highly likely yes

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      And this dude just so happen to pass by this van and took a very informative images to share in like minutes after van was discovered

Smh....

This is as fake as ford
                      Hahaha, if I don't like reality then reality must be fake!

Comment

Working...
                      X