• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Thats him
    North Miami Beach, Florida
    Hmm considering his last name he must be half white half filipino?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Van full of pro-Trump, anti fake news stickers? Reallyyyyy?
      Plastered all over the windows also

This guy seems ******ed.. i struggle to believe this was just one person (especially this person) sending "bombs" all by himself

If this guy is such a huge Trump fan why is he trying to **** everything up? The republicans were doing well and looking good for the midterms

Could have done this at any time other then now.. but does it just a week or so out from voting?

Seriously the amount of events that cropped up before the midterms.. Kavanaugh.. Caravan.. now these "bombings".. i am not a huge conspiracy theory guy.. but this **** if fishy as hell
      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 10-26-2018, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• We Entire Seminoje Tribe,
        https://twitter.com/hardrock2016/sta...10618942967808

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Looks cuban to me

Apparently registered as Republican voter in 2016
          your probably right, seen it very quick, his name also doesn't sound typically white.
          there's something fishy about this whole deal, if this dude is supposed to be a major republican fan, why would he do this before the elections??
          seems very off

Comment

• He keeps repping this
            https://www.semtribe.com/

Comment

• His twitter
              https://twitter.com/hardrock2016

Comment

• This must be a hard one for the media.. i thought Trump supporters were all white Nazis

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  your probably right, seen it very quick, his name also doesn't sound typically white.
                  there's something fishy about this whole deal, if this dude is supposed to be a major republican fan, why would he do this before the elections??
                  seems very off
                  Probably because the guy was deranged and mentally ill. These things don’t seem rational because they weren’t carried out by a rational person.

Comment

• Trumpers are dumb but it's hard to believe even the dumbest Trumper could be this careless and stupid to think they wouldn't get caught sending bombs like this to prominent Dems.

This dude seems like a scapegoat IMO. I'm no conspiracy theorist but I have serious doubts about this guy doing this by himself.

Sorry guys, I'm not buying this!

Comment

• By dinner time this evening we will know everything there is to know about this guy since the age of 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X